No announcement yet.

4.5 Months Later - We know what happened to my brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad that you and your family will have some closure.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family Mary.
      I also know how slow the wheels of our systems move and agree, folks just go get yourself checked out.
      You never know.

Comment

Sure glad you finally got some news that helps. Continue to pray for you and your family.

Rwc

Comment

That's real tough. Praying for y'all.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Good word on getting things checked out, we need it

Comment

Thank you for this update on your brother. It's something we all need to hear and be aware of as we tend to get 10' tall and bulletproof around here sometimes.

Prayers sent to you and your family as you struggle with this tremendous loss.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Mary and I hope this helps with closure.

Comment

Hopefully finally knowing will ease your and mom's pain. Praying for you both.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                    Hopefully finally knowing will ease your and mom's pain. Praying for you both.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sorry to hear that, prayers for you and your family.

ME's offices are overwhelmed everywhere. its my understanding there are only 350 (estimated) forensic pathologist in the entire US, all the offices I work with (Beaumont, Conroe, Houston, Tyler) say its basically impossible to get fully staffed, no matter what the pay.

Comment

I'm glad you got some closure even if it's vague.
                        Prayers up for you & your gang.

Comment

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers...it really has been a difficult year so far....but, hoping the explanation can help start the healing process.

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                          It took the Tarrant County Medical Examiner 8 months to get back to us on what happened to my dad in Abilene. Prayers for all of you during your recovery.
                          I am so sorry....I can not even begin to understand having to wait that long. I have seen how my mother has aged in 4.5 months....I can't imagine any longer!

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I'm glad to hear that you and your mom finally have some answers and I hate y'all had to go through such a tragedy followed by the ME fiasco. Y'all are both in our prayers.

Also, we still miss you around here!!!
                          I miss you guys! Please tell all hi.

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                          Very sorry to hear that, prayers for you and your family.

ME's offices are overwhelmed everywhere. its my understanding there are only 350 (estimated) forensic pathologist in the entire US, all the offices I work with (Beaumont, Conroe, Houston, Tyler) say its basically impossible to get fully staffed, no matter what the pay.
                          And what a sad issue that is for families that lose a loved one.

Comment

Sorry to hear these stories...I had no idea this was even an issue!! Not really sure how I would handle & can certainly see how one would be climbing the walls. Crazy!!

Comment

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Finally yall can put this to rest. Prayers for your mother, you and your siblings. No way can I even imagine what you are going through.

Once again may the healing process begin, prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X