No announcement yet.

How Many Pins Do You Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like a 3 pin adjustable. One of my favorites was my IQbowsight where just a single pin moved instead of the entire sight moving. When the sight moves it knocked off my 20,30 and my forgetfulness to roll it back lead to some not so great shots!😂

Comment

Single pin slider. I feel the multi pin makes my target panic worse!

Comment

5 pin - 25,35,45,55,65

Comment

I have 5 but only use the 20 & 30!

Comment

5. 20-60 with my bottom pin as my slider.

Comment

The 2 pin fast eddies are pretty slick.

Comment

one pin for twenty years, use HHA and love em.

Comment

7 pins - 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80. I really like the confidence this provides.

Comment

My sight has 5 pins; I use only 3: 20, 30, and 40.

Comment

There's 5 pins on my Spot Hogg, but I only site in the top one. Past twenty I do pretty good just holding over. Usually won't shoot farther then 30 unless it's necessary. The rest of the pins and wire provide a good vertical reference when I aim. I've killed deer out to 63yds.

Comment

Right now six - 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80. If I was just deer hunting I would probably just have 3 @ 20,30,and stop at 40.

I have never shot at a whitetail over 32 yards (heart shot a doe). The 60, 70 and 80 are just for long range practice to promote good form and in the event there is something way out there I might try to put down, like a coyote. Longest Bow kill to date has been a coyote at 57 yards. I mainly just Elk hunt now. Finding a quality deer lease has been a bit elusive.

Comment

3 pin slider. 20, 30, & 40 with the bottom pin(40) being the floater.

Comment

1- Single pin site

Comment

One 20 to 80 HHA

Comment

Working...
                              X