Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Yes ma'am my thoughts exactly!
    What is making it more scary for me is the recent rise in the attempts to turn this nation against Israel. When the US does that, God will remove His blessing from this land and we are goners.
    I find this 100% accurate IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
      I have a feeling he will get chewed up nationally...or maybe he gets disappeared and found later to have committed suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head.
      Will be hilarious if a white male wins the democrat primary. He was the media darling when he was battling the evil Canadian, but he's gonna have every marginalized group imaginable up on that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        Do not dismiss Robert Francis O'Rourke out of hand. Uniformed, light weight idiots get elected all the time- do the names Debbie Wasserman Shultz and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez ring a bell. He is just like Obama when he ran- a charismatic person that has basically done nothing to distinguish themselves who captivates the uninformed with unicorn pipe dreams of what they will do if elected. He raises lots of money and by using the name "Beto" he gets the uninformed Hispanic vote that don't know he is really Irish. All he has to do is cruise across the stage on a skate board sucking on a lollypop and the young folks love him. These folks will not go on Fox where they are asked tough questions and don't take BS answers. The Democrat debates are going to be quite a show as to who can give away more of our dollars.
        Exactly. As somebody who works in Austin I am not looking forward to the build up to the primaries. I don't think anyone around here has taken off their Beto for Senate stickers, so I'm sure all the prius' are going to have a new sticker now soon

Comment

This guy? Puto Odork?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            Will be hilarious if a white male wins the democrat primary. He was the media darling when he was battling the evil Canadian, but he's gonna have every marginalized group imaginable up on that stage.
            You are right and it's already started - since he announced he has been slammed certain sectors of the left for his male/white privilege. The "coalition of the oppressed" will go ape-s if a white male gets the nomination

Comment

****!!! Already receiving Beto texts! It has started

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                The Dem primary race is going to be great theater.
                After the Repubs ran 17 last time I doubt I can deaux that again....but it was incredible theater!!![emoji849] Gonna be horrible to watch our country act a fool again.[emoji631][emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  You are right and it's already started - since he announced he has been slammed certain sectors of the left for his male/white privilege. The "coalition of the oppressed" will go ape-s if a white male gets the nomination
                  I agree 1000% sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Agreed, but I’m not convinced it hurts them. They will have the spotlight. Don’t forget the sh1t show the Republican primary was in 2016, and out of the chaos arose the winner.

Beto is the only one that scares me. He’s got to much Barry Obama in him to write him off
                    mehh, Beto...all they have to do is tie his hands togeather and he won't be able to speak.

Comment

Uncle Joe has got this.... Its scary to admit that he's the best choice out of this motley crew so far...

Comment

The're back!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Per wee Herman and carrot top as his vice.

Comment

I can’t wait to watch this fraud get swept off the national stage just like he did in Texas. He made me nervous in the Texas race, but I can’t see anyway he gets national support (or at least any more than he already got. People donated a lot of wasted money on his first go around)

Comment

Beto and AOC = Dumb and Dummer.
                              This whacko is even dumber than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy
                                Had it not been for union members like me voting for Trump he would not have been elected. Trump won the rust belt that contains a lot of union members. Therefore; your reply is typical of you. Uninformed and empty. By the way... I would wager most of Beto’s voters and text message receivers are non union.

Easy whistle britches. Uninformed and empty......... I didn’t say anything about who you voted for. Of course the smart union members voted for trump, he’s the one who wanted to save/bring back their jobs. And while most of betos voters will be non union, he will get a SUBSTANTIAL amount from the high ups in the unions election because he will run as democrat.

My reply that was so typical of me is fact of how your phone number got to Beto

Comment

Working...
                                X