Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination

and if the Republican party refuses to allow him to run... I will vote for him anyway..

If Cruz wins the nomination outright I'll vote for Cruz..

but if the Republican party takes the nomination from Trump and gives it to Cruz.. I will vote for Trump..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      As much as one might admire that thought process, by not voting for an opposite of what is in place now (real or fake at this point), you are effectively and purposely speeding that ride down the toilet - which would make you even more 'responsible' than those gambling on someone doing what they say would do?
      How would those inactions not make you feel "bad for our country"?

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is a straight up democrat and is lying through his teeth, - History helps with that opinion, But undoubtedly, to take a swing with a crooked hammer and hope you don't smack your thumb is better than taking a swing with hammer that's pointed directly at your thumb.
      Good, lets get this show on the road so we can flush this giant **** we've become.

Oh, I won't be voting for him. I'll vote Liberatarian. Don't particularly care if that bothers anyone.

Comment

I voted for Cruz in the primary and I'll vote for whichever republican is selected to run against Hillary in November.
        Last edited by Neck; 03-08-2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude View Post
          I will be voting for him if he is the Republican nominee.
          Bingo

Comment

As much as one might admire that thought process, by not voting for an opposite of what is in place now (real or fake at this point), you are effectively and purposely speeding that ride down the toilet - which would make you even more 'responsible' than those gambling on someone doing what they say would do?
            How would those inactions not make you feel "bad for our country"?

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is a straight up democrat and is lying through his teeth, - History helps with that opinion, But undoubtedly, to take a swing with a crooked hammer and hope you don't smack your thumb is better than taking a swing with hammer that's pointed directly at your thumb.

When Trump gets up there and runs the country the way he runs his campaign it will be a 4 year disaster. He will ruin the name Republican and it will be nearly impossible to get another Republican elected. If Hillary gets up there and has the same disastrous 4 years (which I believe she would), we will have a good shot at getting a true conservative elected after her.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              When Trump gets up there and runs the country the way he runs his campaign it will be a 4 year disaster. He will ruin the name Republican and it will be nearly impossible to get another Republican elected. If Hillary gets up there and has the same disastrous 4 years (which I believe she would), we will have a good shot at getting a true conservative elected after her.
              How'd that work out with Obama?

Comment

It was a little before my time but I was listening to Rush earlier and he was saying a lot of people are saying the same thing about Trump that they were saying about Reagan. The people who considers themselves the "true" conservatives were saying we don't need to allow Reagan to be that close to the nuclear button and that his tax cuts would never work. Just FYI Rush is a Cruz fan. I will vote for either of the two unless it's a brokered convention and it doesn't go the way of the people.

Comment

How did Obama ruin the Democratic name?? He went to Washington and did what he told his voters he would do. He implemented the far left policies he said he would. Or at least as many as our gutless republican lawmakers would fund for him.

Comment

What was the op's question?

Comment

How did Obama ruin the Democratic name?? He went to Washington and did what he told his voters he would do. He implemented the far left policies he said he would. Or at least as many as our gutless republican lawmakers would fund for him.
                      See bold above to keep the question in context.

IF Obama's first years were a disaster (to conservatives) but NOT to Democrats (because they are blind)..and he went two terms, how would Hillary's own "disaster" (in conservative eyes) pave the road for getting a true conservative elected after her?
                      Heres the math"
                      Obama -
                      Conservative viewpoint:HORRIBLE first 4 years, HORRIBLE Policies, and HORRIBLE performance
                      Democrat viewpoint : meh

His first tenure left the conservatives PRIMED to get a republican in the WH.
                      FAILED.

HILLARY:
                      Conservative viewpoint:HORRIBLE first 4 years, HORRIBLE Policies, and HORRIBLE performance

Her first tenure will leave the conservatives PRIMED to get a republican in the WH.
                      Same exact place we were after Obama's first term.

We are PRIMED NOW for a Republican/Conservative in the Whitehouse.. it does NOT get any better than this... and yet ...here we sit.. discussing how itll be easier after 4 years of Hillary...

Comment

if trump wins I will vote for him. In fact I will vote for whichever republican wins. Any one of them are far better than the dem choices.

If the republican party pulls some garbage I will vote for trump either way and will be looking for another party lol. Maybe i'll create my own

Comment

" I believe that democracy has so far disappeared in the United States that no "two evils" exist. There is but one evil party with two names, and it will be elected despite all I can do or say. There is no third party."
                          W.E.B. Dubois (The Nation October 1956)

I will not vote for Trump because I do not believe he is a conservative. I believe that he and Hillary are closer in line on policy than He and the moderate republicans. Trump can put out all the statements he wants, his actions over the last 40 years show me he will be as harmful to America as any democrat.

Comment

As it stands I will not vote for Trump in November ... however, he has one chance of redeeming himself (if he is indeed the nominee, which I hope and pray he is not) and that would be to announce his entire cabinet, VP, and SCOTUS appointment ... if that group of advisers is sufficiently strong and reasonable I might be persuaded to hold my nose and vote for him. Otherwise I may just be voting for a Libertarian for the first time in my life.

Comment

See bold above to keep the question in context.

IF Obama's first years were a disaster (to conservatives) but NOT to Democrats (because they are blind)..and he went two terms, how would Hillary's own "disaster" (in conservative eyes) pave the road for getting a true conservative elected after her?
                              Heres the math"
                              Obama -

His first tenure left the conservatives PRIMED to get a republican in the WH.
                              FAILED.

HILLARY:

Her first tenure will leave the conservatives PRIMED to get a republican in the WH.
                              Same exact place we were after Obama's first term.

We are PRIMED NOW for a Republican/Conservative in the Whitehouse.. it does NOT get any better than this... and yet ...here we sit.. discussing how itll be easier after 4 years of Hillary...
                              As long as PUFF DADDY doesn't run in four years as a republican, I think we've got a shot.

Comment

As long as PUFF DADDY doesn't run in four years as a republican, I think we've got a shot.
                                Beyonces boy is already being prepped.

Comment

Working...
                                X