Let em go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    They gots to get their money somehow. Pretty sure property crimes and other crimes would skyrocket. These illegals would steal the citizens blind. There wouldn't be a single F250 p/u left in south Texas Chop shops would spring up in every neighborhood. After all, every illegal is a criminal by nature of how they they got here---------ILLEGALLY.
    $175 million for CBP for “project management” seems like a good man lace

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      They gots to get their money somehow. Pretty sure property crimes and other crimes would skyrocket. These illegals would steal the citizens blind. There wouldn't be a single F250 p/u left in south Texas Chop shops would spring up in every neighborhood. After all, every illegal is a criminal by nature of how they they got here---------ILLEGALLY.
      So we want to build a wall, but keep letting companies employee illegals so they don't steal our stuff? Sounds like a good plan.
      I don't think coming over here to get a better job makes one a bad person or a thief. If someone won't cross a border (with no penalty) to get a good job and free benefits to feed their hungry family....then something is wrong with them. We need to take away the jobs and the free benefits and they will stop coming over and most would go back home on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        So we want to build a wall, but keep letting companies employee illegals so they don't steal our stuff? Sounds like a good plan.
        I don't think coming over here to get a better job makes one a bad person or a thief. If someone won't cross a border (with no penalty) to get a good job and free benefits to feed their hungry family....then something is wrong with them. We need to take away the jobs and the free benefits and they will stop coming over and most would go back home on their own.
        I'm not convinced they would with all the cartel and gang violence down there. That gang and cartel violence has already made it up here and will continue to increase over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          I'm not convinced they would with all the cartel and gang violence down there. That gang and cartel violence has already made it up here and will continue to increase over time.
          Whether they go home on their own or not. Do we not all agree that we should stop allowing companies to hire illegals and we should stop giving out any govt assistance to illegals???

Comment

I agree companies need to stop hiring them and our government needs to stop giving them tax payer assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              well hell yea boys. let's murder them SOBs!
              You call it murder, I call it defending my country. Same as if anyone tried breaking into my home.

Comment

Originally posted by lwc View Post
                do we not all agree that we should stop allowing companies to hire illegals and we should stop giving out any govt assistance to illegals???
                x10000

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Once they are turned loose and are on every form of government assistance known to man, which they will be very soon after, who do you think pays for that?? We do in the form of tax dollars..
                  re read...MY DESIRE means what I wish was the current state of things...I have as much control over the current debacle as you...needless to say we are in for it...

Comment

Catch and release is underway and we are not even processing them. Don't hear anyone beating Trumps chops on this, even the immigration guys, not even a pop from the TBH Gang OF 15 has a word. So its a wall or nothing. You don't see that we CANNOT even process the number of folks trying to get here legally and you think a wall will somehow fix things. I disagree. I will preface this, although it does no good, i am not a LIBERAL. But you cannot stand on the side of "build the wall" and ignore the reality of the fact that we do not have the means to deal with those trying to get here legally even. Seriously catch and release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's insane...over 130,00 claims of asylum in the RGV 3 county area since Jan 1st. We are now averaging 1000/day & set another record this week of 1750 in one 24 hour period!! ALL are being released & Greyhound bus terminal cannot keep up. MANY are getting dropped off in San Antonio.

BP is tapped out & begging for help. If you search for KURV 710 talk radio you can find yesterdays BP regional boss talking about it & recommend. I really do not think people are grasping the magnitude & it's getting infuriating.

My biggest problem is we now have no resources for all the thugs coming across because BP is busy playing nanny!! There is no telling the amount of monsters coming across because of this total failure of our elected officials. THE WALL will help immensely for this particular issue which cannot be currently measured because they are NOT being caught.

Comment

It's my guess and hope that when Trump is voted in for his second term if he has more support (which I hope he does) he will try to tackle this issue for real.

I hope he's positioning himself to really tackle lots of things once re-elected.

I may be wrong. But one thing is for sure...If he tried to really tackle these issues now there's zero hope for a second term.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          It's my guess and hope that when Trump is voted in for his second term if he has more support (which I hope he does) he will try to tackle this issue for real.

I hope he's positioning himself to really tackle lots of things once re-elected.

I may be wrong. But one thing is for sure...If he tried to really tackle these issues now there's zero hope for a second term.
                          Is that because the potential Trump voters are against tighter border security? I'm not sure how doing what is best for American citizens would drive anyone away, that is even considering voting for Trump.

Comment

Its a disgrace what is happening on the border. There is no end in sight to the invasion. There is no desire to change legislation to build walls, arrest employers, prevent these invaders from robbing the US citizens blind. Europe is lost to muslim peasants and we will be lost to our own third world peasants. Trump should stop all payments to these countries ( aid money ) we send to them with no expectation we will benefit. Billions per year we send these ingrates and what do we get....a big stiff one in the back side

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              Is that because the potential Trump voters are against tighter border security? I'm not sure how doing what is best for American citizens would drive anyone away, that is even considering voting for Trump.
                              IMO there are many layers here.

The wall - A lot of legals don't mind the wall. But I promise if Trump talks about removing welfare they will mind.

Like it or not there are several issues he can not press just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                IMO there are many layers here.

The wall - A lot of legals don't mind the wall. But I promise if Trump talks about removing welfare they will mind.

Like it or not there are several issues he can not press just yet.
                                Who will mind? Folks that would vote for Trump? Who cares if the left minds. They wouldn't vote for him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X