X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    -HEY 9-1-1 This is Charles
    -Yes Sir, what's your emergency
    -jer james and Texanfan have guns - can you go get them?
    -Sure we can
    -Do you need their addresses?
    -Nah, we already have them as they are in our data base as noted liberals.

CHARLES! Don’t speak that name. It’s been really nice here the last few weeks.

Comment

This is a very bad idea. Anybody that doesn’t realize that is being incredibly flippant regarding how politicians and law enforcement could abuse this in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
        This is a very bad idea. Anybody that doesn’t realize that is being incredibly flippant regarding how politicians and law enforcement could abuse this in the long term.
        Yep.

Comment

Careful with the personal insults. Infractions avoided only because I didn't want to read through everything.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Even the boss thinks that being called a liberal is an insult. SWEET!

Comment

This is a bowhunting website. Nobody would ever think to look here for guns.
              Relax and take a deep breath.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                . There the Lindsay graham we all know and despise.
                These red flag laws are ridiculous. No due process. Based on complete hearsay. Soon the leftists will be scouring Internet forums like this one to find gun enthusiasts to red flag. What about the millions of responsible gun owners who also take an anti-depressant or some other prescription that helps them. That’s where this is going guys.
                I stopped right after that sentence above......lol! He was a pariah during the election by talk radio, candidates, etc...……...now he is towing the line in Congress! His pictures with a sheep must be hanging over his head or something? Just a bizarre individual at best and a true politician at worst!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I stopped right after that sentence above......lol! He was a pariah during the election by talk radio, candidates, etc...……...now he is towing the line in Congress! His pictures with a sheep must be hanging over his head or something? Just a bizarre individual at best and a true politician at worst!

Agreed. It’s amazing how easily people can be fooled by sound bites. Why do they think congress schedules these hearings so frequently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Am I remembering incorrectly, or was the justification given by those pieces of garbage In Houston for the need to raid the house was that the now murdered homeowners had guns?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Am I remembering incorrectly, or was the justification given by those pieces of garbage In Houston for the need to raid the house was that the now murdered homeowners had guns?

No I think it was drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        No I think it was drugs.

Drugs too, but I remember guns being part of the equation. Someone by all means correct me if I’m wrong. Just thought it could add to the discussion.

Comment

Last edited by flywise; 03-15-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

"Every right has it's limits" - Lindsey Graham.

We are screwed. Want to bet he wouldn't dare say that if they were discussing the 1st amendment?

Comment

Working...
                            X