Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a trans woman and my pronouns are she/her. I renewed my SirrisXM radio today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, Why you still use sirius? Do you not have a smart phone???

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
    My sirius has been 14/month for years.. it never goes up, yet i always hear stories of annual negotiation. I wonder why that is?
    OP you should thank this man because he is the guy who paid for your two echo dot.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      I think if someone from Georgia was hoopin and hollerin in their goofy Georgia accent at me about bein a trans woman I would totally believe them. I’m more surprised that she wasn’t buyin it

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
        Because we all want to pay less than 100 a year. If you call and negotiate you can keep it around that each year instead of the 300+ per year for all access.
        The $5 per moth deal comes out to $71.65 for the year after taxes and fees.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
          No. I wouldn't mind having an extra set of boobs around the house though. Never can have too many.
          I figure I'm about a half gallon of Blue Bell away from having a set myself!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            OP, Why you still use sirius? Do you not have a smart phone???
            I do have a smart phone.

I love driving down the road surfing all the stations on the radio.

I'm the guy with the TV remote that stays on one channel for about 30 seconds before clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              I figure I'm about a half gallon of Blue Bell away from having a set myself!
              No fun if you have to shave'em.

Comment

Ive had sirius equipped trucks and several xm equipped and never even turned the service on in them. Figured the only way they stayed afloat was with new car sales and the prepaid 6months-1 yr.

Comment

Used to do the same thing and hated it, did mine and my wifes yesterday through the chat. SOOOOOOOOO much easier and got the all access $60 for 12 months package plus two echo dots that I don't need so I won't even redeem. Got it set on my calendar already to do the same thing next year before the price hike hits again

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
                    i figure i'm about a half gallon of blue bell away from having a set myself!
                    this :d:d:d

Comment

For a second my brain short circuited reading this. Is he serious? Joking? How much has he had to drink? Is he a Tranny? or is he just a guy with a lot of time on his hands and cleverly succeeded in his deal? Either way that was a funny a** read lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                        Used to do the same thing and hated it, did mine and my wifes yesterday through the chat. SOOOOOOOOO much easier and got the all access $60 for 12 months package plus two echo dots that I don't need so I won't even redeem. Got it set on my calendar already to do the same thing next year before the price hike hits again
                        I don't even know what an Echo Dot is. I figure it's a thing you set on the counter and plays the radio. I just hope it can't hear me while I'm have some "me time" while the wife is gone.

Comment

I don't even know what an Echo Dot is. I figure it's a thing you set on the counter and plays the radio. I just hope it can't hear me while I'm have some "me time" while the wife is gone.
                          It will hear it for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
                            For a second my brain short circuited reading this. Is he serious? Joking? How much has he had to drink? Is he a Tranny? or is he just a guy with a lot of time on his hands and cleverly succeeded in his deal? Either way that was a funny a** read lol
                            They take me over the hoops every year so while I was talking to Ms. Patel I decided to have some fun.

I watched a SJW compilation video this morning on YT and one scene was some trans dude flipping out at a Game Stop. I went from there.

Comment

Seriously though try the online chat, made that experience much much more tolerable

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                                It will hear it for sure....
                                I don't listen to the radio at home.

Will it work on a job site?

Comment

Working...
                                X