No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll for sure come help if we can get some folks mobilized.

Comment

Bump for that cow to get saved!

Comment

Dang that sucks. I wont be able to make it till sunday for ducks. Hopefully she's taken care of by then.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Endo View Post
          Here is a pic.

Can you pm me the coordinates?

Comment

PM sent.

Anyone else want/able to help?

Comment

Good luck guys

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we got her to solid ground, but I think she’s too far gone. Couldn’t get her to stand. Guess we did what we could.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                  Well we got her to solid ground, but I think she’s too far gone. Couldn’t get her to stand. Guess we did what we could.

Nice effort fellas and way to go above and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                    Nice effort fellas and way to go above and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to go check on her tomorrow. Maybe bring some hay down if she’s still alive. It sucks we really tried, but she’s so weak. She must have been there for several days.

Comment

My dad and I ran across the same thing when I was probably 12 or 13 while fishing along a creek. We dug around it and tried to rock it side to side till the suction gave. It finally got up the strength to stand enough and get out, but couldn't just get up on all fours and move right away. We went into town to get some hay and by the time we got back it was already gone. Hope that's the case for this one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                        My dad and I ran across the same thing when I was probably 12 or 13 while fishing along a creek. We dug around it and tried to rock it side to side till the suction gave. It finally got up the strength to stand enough and get out, but couldn't just get up on all fours and move right away. We went into town to get some hay and by the time we got back it was already gone. Hope that's the case for this one.

Thanks man, hoping so. Thanks for sharing the story. Know how to get cow **** smell off your hands, lol. Shower and several hand washings and I still stink.

Comment

Thanks man, hoping so. Thanks for sharing the story. Know how to get cow **** smell off your hands, lol. Shower and several hand washings and I still stink.
                          Go find some dog **** to rub your hands in. That's should get rid of the cow [emoji90]. Lol

Comment

****!!! I'm two and a half hours out.

Comment

Hogstalker let us know what was the outcome.

Comment

I am new to Texas and hog hunting and have been to Granger four times with no luck. I hunted both sides of the parking lot at the kayak launch at Gate #7 and Willis Creek. I have come to three conclusions 1) there are no hogs in the area and 2) if armadillos tasted like venison I would have tagged out and 3) they need to open the area to general bowhunting for deer instead of a draw. I have seen more deer in a two hour trek than I saw in Michigan in a whole season. And a couple of them were really nice bucks.

Any advise on finding the hogs at Granger this time of year?

Comment

Working...
                                X