S. Texas Hunt ~ Need Help & Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTD2011 View Post
    Go find one of those hidden “circular“ areas you can see in the interior from the photo. Those will be natural low, open areas with green forage(grass and weeds) in them. Should be able to see across them under the canopy. You will be successful there.
    X2

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
      X2

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Most of the spots where low spots but they were mesquite flats and any grass in them was 2-4 foot tall. A couple of them the grass & weeds were about 5ft tall and soon as you got close to the tanks, the mosquitoes would tear you up

This is a picture of one of those areas
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        Most of the spots where low spots but they were mesquite flats and any grass in them was 2-4 foot tall. A couple of them the grass & weeds were about 5ft tall and soon as you got close to the tanks, the mosquitoes would tear you up

This is a picture of one of those areas
        PM Sent Careybirdwell

Comment

Rounder,

this was last year...

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            Rounder,

this was last year...
            I know……I’ve got an archery hunt in this unit mid November and wanted to pick his brain on how the hunt went and if he had any hot spots for me to look at……I drove around it (was told I couldn’t go onto it by the game warden I called) Labor Day weekend and it looks like the picture he posted from the outside looking in so hoping it isn’t all like that 😁

Comment

Working...
            X