Best bono harness case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bono harness case?

Where I hunt I s red dirt roads, and with a 30 minute or more drive to the stand and back the red dirt gets in EVERY crack it can find.. it’s pretty bad.. at the beginning of the year I bought a pair of Swarovski EL’s and I want to keep them clean and in good working order. I saw kuius harness that looks pretty good and I also looked at some from Alaskan guide creations.. anyone have any experience with these or other brands?

Meant BINO harness, go ahead I can take the jokes..

Comment

I've got an Outdoor Vision and I love it. Marsupial, FHF, Alaskan Guide, and Mystery Ranch all make nice ones too.

Comment

I would look at the Badlands with the magnetic lid for what you are describing. Used to run that harness but it wasn't for me. Still a nice harness though.

Comment

I have the AGC Cub harness with an FHF range finder pouch, I like it a lot but haven't worn any other bino harnesses.

Comment

Currently using a FHF (small) with rangefinder case which fits 10x40 Swaro's very well. Sits high on my chest which I like and is a smaller overall case then others I've seen. Only draw back that some may not like is a rear opening cover which I usually fold back behind the case when sitting for any length of time. I could see how a lid hanging forward might get in the way when shooting but maybe not. I would be interested in comparing a Marsupial but happy so far with the FHF.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
              If I had the time and the photoshop skills...

Comment

I bought this one to take on the FART hunt but wasn’t able to make it last year. Haven’t even taken it out of the box. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Marsupial in my opinion. Well made and actually flips down to open.

Comment

Just got a Kuiu and I really like it although I have not hunted with it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Marsupial in my opinion. Well made and actually flips down to open.
                      This! Love mine. Like said above, it's the only one I found that the cover flips down and out of the way. Magnets hold the cover open or closed and work perfectly. Silent but snug.

Comment

Another vote for Marsupial, however...

Marsupial are not fully enclosed and will not keep the dirt/dust out completely. I would still buy Marsupail, but for your conditions you need to also get the rain shield. It's just a shock corded cover that will keep all the dust out. I guess it depends on what level of clean you want to keep those bones though...

I also have the Marsupial range finder pouch for the system, it all works very well together.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                          Duluth Trading Co.!

Comment

Outdoor Vision has the best qualities of all of them. Fully closed, opens out, uses magnets, and is slim

Comment

Really like my badlands.

Comment

Working...
                              X