Lots of triaxs for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
    I know you're kidding but it aint the bow. They all kill. My bow is well over ten years old and it kills every time I squeeze and hold on a spot. Still shooting' about 285. Oh yea it's a Mathews but I couldn't give a rip. Just want a weapon that does the job I need it to do. When there is something significantly better, I'll be the first to spend $1,000 plus for one.
    I agree but when the wife said sell your motorcycle and you can buy a new bow, I did. The Triax will be mine for a long time, or until in want another motorcycle. Joking aside the the Triax is the best bow I've owned and will for a long time. Got kiddos to raise so my deer money has dwindled quit a bit.

Comment

Yep and I intend on taking advantage

Comment

Lot of people switching to the new realm series

Comment

Originally posted by GigEmAgs07 View Post
          I love the triax that being said, the new grip on the vertix feels awesome. If the triax has that grip I wouldn’t think about selling. But yeah, I’d be selling it to get a vertix.
          Shoot the tx5... new grip on a 5in bh triax.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot the vertix and I loved it. Having said that I’m sticking with my creed xs for now.

Comment

There’s always a Matthews for sale...

Comment

What’s a triax?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  What’s a triax?
                  A type of electrical cable similar to coaxial cable, but with the addition of an extra layer of insulation and a second conducting sheath. It provides greater bandwidth and rejection of interference than coax, but is more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                    Shoot the tx5... new grip on a 5in bh triax.

Shot one of these this past weekend at hoffys. Solid rig right there!

Comment

I like mine... I need to sale some bows, I’m stacking up previous years bows. How many spare bows does one man need? Just one more.

Comment

I’m tempted but my dang Destroyer 350 just sings.. can’t imagine giving her up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matthews = Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Its the annual flip it for next year's model sale for those folks that get the newest greatest thing every year whether it be via pro-staff or buying it.
                            X2! On that note though, I'm starting to get that new bow itch even though my 2008 DXT is still shooting as good today as it did when I bought it almost 11 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo V View Post
                              Lot of people switching to the new realm series
                              Ya it’s weird you don’t see any other bows flipping like the Mathews year to year.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Ya it’s weird you don’t see any other bows flipping like the Mathews year to year.
                                Right! I’ve thought of the new realm series myself, but my reign 7 is wayyyy to hard to put down. Going to take a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X