X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCA Membership

Dear CCA Texas Members,

Introducing the 2020 Life Member Promotion

CCA Texas has teamed up with Weatherby in 2020 for a very special offer to new CCA Life Members. For a limited time, anyone who becomes a CCA Texas Life Member ($1,000 + $50 shipping) will receive a custom CCA Weatherby .257 magnum rifle with composite stock, 26'' barrel and muzzle break (MSRP $1,100). CCA logo located on floor plate.

To Download Life Member Application

Guns CANNOT ship outside of Texas
    If shipping to Academy, please provide the store number and address of location
    Email completed form to Liz Bosmans at lbosmans@ccatexas.org or mail form to CCA Texas office at 6919 Portwest Dr. Suite 100, Houston, TX 77024

**NOTE: This promotion is for NEW CCA Texas Life Members ONLY** Existing members cannot purchase this promotion
    For questions or assistance please contact Liz Bosmans: 713.626.4222 | lbosmans@ccatexas.org

seems like a pretty good deal

sounds like it for sure

Comment

Pretty cool.

Comment

Good deal, too bad I’m already a life member.

Comment

Wonder what exact model that one is.

Comment

^^^ I emailed weatherby and cca, to get the model/stock(full length al bedded, etc)/and to verify it was a 26" barrel + muzzle(not 26 w/muzzle) no response, yet

I already have 3 257's, but my wife may want one!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeterboud View Post
              ^^^ I emailed weatherby and cca, to get the model/stock(full length al bedded, etc)/and to verify it was a 26" barrel + muzzle(not 26 w/muzzle) no response, yet

I already have 3 257's, but my wife may want one!!!!!
              Seems like that would be a hell of an Antelope rifle. I could get some funds back by selling my 270 WSM if I were to pick this one up.

Comment

Before I join, what fish are you targeting to reduce the recreational limit on this year?

Comment

good deal

Comment

cool deal

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      Before I join, what fish are you targeting to reduce the recreational limit on this year?
                      Exactly, I'm having a hard time deciding if I'm even going to renew my yearly membership. Much less give them a Grand

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        Amen!

Comment

Cool!

And maybe I'll buy my niece and nephew memberships to off set the quitters

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d rather a Scorpion sting me in the eye then give them a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Cool!

And maybe I'll buy my niece and nephew memberships to off set the quitters

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              Do it!!! Then when you get some nasty malaysia shrimp and seafood that got by USDA inspection that’s full of glass and chemicals you can thank Your Friendly Anti Waterman CCA

Comment

Working...
                              X