Got my new Elite Synergy rigged out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my new Elite Synergy rigged out today

I finally got a day off of work today and needing to run to Humble to pick up a Fridge from the rent house. I decided to run out to BowZone to get what I needed. I hate to say after moving from the Humble area six years ago after my divorce, I had not been to the shop since then. I got to meet some old friends and made a few more. Customer service is still top notch and Raymond did a great job helping me out and installing my new stuff on the new bow. Just wanted to give a big thanks to the BowZone crew. Now to the new bow.

I have been looking for a new bow and I decided on an Elite. I was looking at the Energy 35 but just couldn't get to Conroe to try one out. Well looking at eBay at work one night while bored. I found a 2015 Synery, it had a starting bid of $850 but also had a make offer also. The only thing I found wrong was that it was in SNOW CAMO. ALthough it looked cool I was really looking for all black. Like I said I was bored at work. I made a offer of $600, the next morning I had a response back from the seller and he accepted the offer. I'm am thrilled now and getting a new bow. Now the the fun part. Spending more money. I put a QAD drop away rest and a Spot Hogg three pin sight. And this thing shoots like a dream. Here are a few pictures and thanks for taking the time to read.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	25056791

[ATTACH]717999[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]718001[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]718002[/ATTACH]

Comment

congrats on the bow man. looks slick. I like the snow camo, its different. and not to mention you
          stole the darn thing at $600

Comment

Sneaux camo is my favorite color

it looks like marble and you will get a lot of compliments

Comment

A dang steal !

Comment

Great deal on a great bow, sweet rig!

Comment

Great deal

Comment

That thing is ssswwwweeeeeettttttttt!!!

Comment

That is an awesome bow, congrats!

Comment

im not in the market for a bow right now, but if the right bow showed up for a decent price, id jump all over it. 2 of the things I would be looking for would be ELITE and SNOW CAMO. I give you 2 thumbs up. sweet bow and even sweeter deal.

Comment

I really thought about getting black riser with snow limbs.. Cool bow

Comment

Awesome bow. Way to go BowZone.

Comment

Thanks guys. The more i see this bow the more I like the Snow Cam.

Comment

Working...
                              X