Elusive Wildlife "The Kill Light" HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elusive Wildlife "The Kill Light" HELP!

I recently purchased the kill light by elusive wildlife, the photocell version. It turns on and off at dusk & dawn.

Question: Will my 12v feeder battery & solar panel be able to power the kill light night after night alongside my feeder? My feeders gos off at 6:50am for 7 sec and 6:45 pm for 7 sec. Or will i need to run a seprate 12v battery and solar panel to run my kill light night after night.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I dont want to keep replacing c batteries every week.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Give it a try and let us know. I'm curious as well

Comment

Since the season has opened up im going to wait, I dont want to kill the power to a feeder. I have these feeders runnig like songs all year long. Need some feedback so i dont waste time and money on replacing batteries. Any electricians HELP!

Comment

u might want to get a solar charger meant for a car battery vs a feeder battery. solar chargers are a trickle charger meant to keep battery hot after running a few seconds. not sure it it will keep up after light being on all nite. maybe a separate charger for lite and feeder. or maybe use a light with a motion sensor instead of photo cell.

im interested in hearing the results.

Comment

No not even close.

Comment

You will need a 20 watt solar panel and a separate 12 volt deep cycle car battery to get the feeder light to run all night every night. I would not advise hooking the light up to your feeder battery unless it's for like half a night. Like others have said, the solar panel/ battery set up on your feeder is just ment to maintain spinning the motor daily and not much more than that. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
            X