X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All plywood in

Interiors painted

Delivery day!

Only 1.5" of rain around both leases last night, prolly be a big damper on things.

I still plan on taking the stands to WF and installing the windows and gathering up everything needed to put the stands up next weekend.

Updates to come.

Comment

Just curious, but why all the plywood on the inside. Seems like it would make it heavier and it is not needed and is an extra cost. Not criticizing, just wondering, because we need a new blind and I like this idea.

Bad *** by the way.

Comment

cool

Comment

Axis, first of all thanks. I placed plywood on the walls to cover the insulation. The insulation is an open cell material and doesn't get hard like closed cell they put in barns. Also the sun won't eat it, being covered up. Oh.... And it looks nicer.

Thanks bohemian.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

I sprayed mine as well. Just posted pics on the DIY. It's closed cell. But still thinking about covering it. To keep little boys from picking at it. Haha

Comment

Nice looking blind

Comment

BV....Lu Thank ya.

Comment

Just another blind build

We were able to get in the lease .....Too hot to take pics today.
                    We did get the bases in place and anchors set in concrete. We plan on getting one box up tomorrow.

Deer view shorted me two sets of window hinges. So the other will stay until they show up.

Will post pics tomorrow.

Comment

I with Dale, well done!!! Hope I did not miss this, but how much you have invested in this? Also where did you get the spray in insolation?

Comment

Bowtech, thanks.

PMd you on cost.

Spray foam was done by a contractor my wife's company uses for their houses.

Comment

Just another blind build

Finally got one set.

Hopefully the other will be set next weekend.

C'mon Sep. 27

The view from my rifle blind.

Comment

The second stand is now up. Now for shelves, carpet, curtains, heater, and chairs.

No pics yet.

Comment

Nice build.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X