No announcement yet.

Drop Aways (or other)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you like the concept of the limbdriver google hamskea versa rest.
    not cheap though.

Comment

do yourself a favor and just get a ripcord code red.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        ripcord, qad, trophy taker, kaz-away, nap apache... all good choices
        This^^^^^^^^

ive shot all but two of these, and all are good.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
          I've had it w/Vapor Trail fall away. Getting something else in a fall away or other. No offense to any of you, but the "dog biscuit" is not an option for me.

I'm shooting a BowTech Admiral at 29.5" and ~70lbs.

Thanks to all of you in advance for your honest input.
          I own the Pro-V now, and have owned "4" limbdrivers previously and they all worked flawlessly. What issues are you having ?

Comment

I like both the Ripcord and the QAD. I like the QAD better because I can let down without the rest falling. Not a big deal unless you're hunting and have to let down because the dang deer went behind a mesquite and seems to like it there. The QAD and Ripcord both work very well though.

Comment

ive had all of the above rests all worked fine, i simplified since i only take animals at 25 or less i done away with any thing mechanichal went back to WB for me its all i need

Comment

I tried a couple and switched back to my biscuit and then tried the QAD. I have one on both bows now. I'm sure there are plenty of good ones. This one works well for me.

Comment

as stated ive tried them all with success i did like the g5 the qad the most recent was the code red at one time i was shooting alot so things were happening, take nothing away from modern drop aways they are great accurace much improved, for me since my eyes dont see is well i limit all shots to be honest i did get tired of constant tuning for me setting up a bisquit and tuning is fairl;y simple i hunt hard i wanted something with as few moving parts as possible. Is the whisker bisquit the perfect most best rest out there? I personally dont think so but i wanted simplicity and this rest gives me that with acceptable accuracy at my hunting range. I will say this i had more robinhoods shooting a Limb driver rest then the others then came the trophy taker pronghorn then qad code red then the g5 had a few with the wb as well

Comment

Trophy Taker Smack down pro.

Comment

Tried almost all of what ya'll recomended. Sincere thanks for the honest opinions from all of you.

The QAD made sense for my situation. RipCord Code Red was my #1B choice.

The dollars saved were worth dealing with mole-skin. If I had disposable dollars, I'd have the Code Red.

Thanks to all again and this is the time to get "tuned-up".

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        Tried almost all of what ya'll recomended. Sincere thanks for the honest opinions from all of you.

The QAD made sense for my situation. RipCord Code Red was my #1B choice.

The dollars saved were worth dealing with mole-skin. If I had disposable dollars, I'd have the Code Red.

Thanks to all again and this is the time to get "tuned-up".
                        As long as you are happy with your purchase!

Comment

qad is hard to beat

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Take a look at the Revolution by Trophy Ridge. Just put one on my new Assault and it works great. It will hold the arrow even if you let down slowly. Be sure to install it just like they tell you in the instructions.

Comment

vital gear kasaway

Comment

qad hd

Comment

Working...
                                X