No announcement yet.

New , Old Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great hull, been on them a handful of times. I'd prefer a 200hp, but I'm with the rest of the crowd, keep running until its not reliable or blows up. Those 2 strokes are cheap to maintain, buy parts for, and have rebuilt. I've got a '96 Suzuki 225 fuel injected two stroke on my boat and it still runs really good. I just started it the other day after sitting for a year, pump the bulb, couple cranks, and she fired up and idled like nothing.

Comment

Nice boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
        Nice boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thank you sir. I appreciate it. Now Just need some stable weather

Comment

Sweet find, congrats. It's nice finding something like that well taken care of. Don't forget to share on the water pics.

Comment

Looks similar to mine. ‘01 I picked up last year.
            Nice boat man, congrats.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              Sweet find, congrats. It's nice finding something like that well taken care of. Don't forget to share on the water pics.
              Thanks I sure will, Ill be adding some to the saltwater thread when the weather wants to get stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                Looks similar to mine. ‘01 I picked up last year.
                Nice boat man, congrats.
                Nice boat, I wished mine was the tunnel version but cant be to picky. I plan to either do a leaning post or add new bucket seats with rod holders to mine when i run across some or when the money is there to buy new. Not to cray about the ice chest seat.

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                  Nice boat, I wished mine was the tunnel version but cant be to picky. I plan to either do a leaning post or add new bucket seats with rod holders to mine when i run across some or when the money is there to buy new. Not to cray about the ice chest seat.
                  I like that flip flop seat you have in yours (looks like a flip flop?) and the color patterns match the pads in front of the console too. I had a boat with a flip flop cooler seat long ago and it made the best dry box for storage, all the bags and purses and such went in there.

Comment

Yea it is a flip flop cooler seat, I am not to crazy about it but maybe it will grow on me

Comment

I'm await-n to see fish pics already!

Congrats man!

Comment

If you want to use that motor for a few more years, consider bypassing the VRO and pre mixing your gas/oil. Not to many motors left that have been running exclusively on the VRO. I've got a '96 225 that is still going strong that was bypassed around '00. Nice boat!

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. he actually spent close to 2k and had the whole motor gone thru and during that they disconnected the VRO , water pump and all kinds of stuff . Cant wait to get it fishy .

Comment

Here is another one if anyone is looking . probably wont last
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X