Which iphone app for stealth cam card reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering which iPhone app I need to use the card reader?

Pretty sure it is IBrary

Comment

I-easy drive

Comment

IBrary is the only app that works on IOS if it’s windows I believe it is EXFILE if the reader isn’t working give them a call they will replace it for free (had 2 replaced already)

Comment

Save the headache and get the Apple version...no separate app required...works just fine...you can view full screen and delete or keep the ones you want straight to pic library.

Apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0198HIF7K..._T4zXDbNR8RKYY

Comment

Depends on the reader. I have a stealthcam reader that uses Ibrary, and I have an Apple style reader that just imports the photos to your phone. The import is a PITA though.. because you have to import before you can really view them full screen.

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
              Depends on the reader. I have a stealthcam reader that uses Ibrary, and I have an Apple style reader that just imports the photos to your phone. The import is a PITA though.. because you have to import before you can really view them full screen.

To view full screen without importing, all you have to do is press and hold a pic and it’ll open. Then swipe away. If you want to import any, tap while in full screen and a blue check mark will appear on the pic. After done, a box will pop up asking to import all or import selected.

Comment

There was only one iPhone app in my memory this is IBrary.

Comment

I recommend checking out the smart engines ocr sdk app. It allows you to control your camera and transfer photos and videos directly to your iPhone using a card reader. It's a great option if you're looking for a simple and reliable app to use with your stealth cam card reader.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin662 View Post
                    I recommend checking out the smart engines ocr sdk app. It allows you to control your camera and transfer photos and videos directly to your iPhone using a card reader. It's a great option if you're looking for a simple and reliable app to use with your stealth cam card reader. Another option to consider is the Memory Card Reader, but I mostly use the first one. Let me know if you find it helpful .
                    Not full text posted ))))

Comment

Working...
                    X