No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This day is dragging along..... Wish it would rain or something?

Comment

Up at 4 this mornin to go drag the Chocolate for shrimps.

Caught enuff. Too much fresh water up at the bait camp. Skeered that if we caught alot.....the fresh water would kill all of em.

Bout to take me a nap!
      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Gathering up and loading up things to go South. Trent and I may leave tomorrow after I get off if I get off at 2 PM as scheduled....If not, we are going Sunday morning at 5 AM.

Comment

Glad it is Friday. Got my bow tuned up earlier this week and I plan on getting in some serious shooting this weekend.

Comment

Saint Arnold Summer Pils is some good stuff. Got an onion and a cabbage in the oven. About to grill some 1.5" ribeyes!

Comment

Debbie cooked purple hull peas, corn, spinach, and corn bread for supper. Man, that was good......Good Ole Country Cooking, Hard to beat.

Comment

flame

gt 500, slick tricks and a pasture full of hogs. It don't get no better

Comment

I'm Here and I dig it.

Comment

Just checkin' in. About to call it a night. Don't have any big plans for the weekend, but I'm sure the wife will come up with something after she wakes up in the morning. Never fails !!

Comment

Howdy folks! Had a nice game of "Dodge The Drunks" coming in to work this morning. I even got mooned! Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                        Debbie cooked purple hull peas, corn, spinach, and corn bread for supper. Man, that was good......Good Ole Country Cooking, Hard to beat.
                        I ate leftover catfish from Thursday night but it was still good.

Morning all, the coffee is bueno this morning. Headed to town to buy pipe for sewer and water and a new weatherhead and pipe and meter box to update my service, the old 100 amp was good for the mobile home but not for the new house.

Comment

Neighbors dont have power.

Tree trimmers dropped a limb on their line and pulled the entire service off the wall of their house.

Im headin over to play lectrishun all day.

Yall behave! Dont hairlip nobody!
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                            That sure sounds good. I got to show Middleton where I spent many summer afternoons picking Cass County peas a while back. I sure appreciate them now days! I haven't had them in a while!

Comment

62 degrees this morning in Lewiston Idaho. Preparing for a trip into some mountain lakes near the Idaho/Montana border with my Dad and brother. Four wheel as far as we can go and then the hike is on. I'm so pumped.

Comment

Hadn't posted in the Eternal Flame in a while. Just checking in. Coopers BBQ for lunch, um good.

Comment

Working...
                                X