X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent

Comment

Hey Blake!

About to make an order but wanted to get some Cajun Sausage Mix as well. How can I add that to my order?

dp

Comment

Chili Was Out of Bounds

I received my care package from Blake last week. I decided to whip up a batch of Chili on Sunday morning for Sunday evening eating pleasure. It was great, I really enjoyed it. My boys ate it up over Fritos, so it was a WIN at my place. You guys won't be disappointed!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chili.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	24411826

Comment

Placed my order Blake. Looking forward to some chili weather...

Comment

Just ordered mine too!

Comment

Hey Blake I'm wanting to get some of your jerky seasoning, but don't see it on your website. How can I get my hands on some? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dpatterson1976 View Post
                Hey Blake!

About to make an order but wanted to get some Cajun Sausage Mix as well. How can I add that to my order?

dp
                Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
                Hey Blake I'm wanting to get some of your jerky seasoning, but don't see it on your website. How can I get my hands on some? Thanks

Send me a PM as I'll reply back with a total .... You can pay via PP or personal check

Other seasoning mixes $5 each and will season 40-45 lbs of meat:

Jerky, boudin, Cajun - Italian - or breakfast sausage

Comment

I need to figure out how and where I can try those Boudain balls......

Comment

Originally posted by bigmactog View Post
                    I need to figure out how and where I can try those Boudain balls......
                    Make them yourself as I include a boudin recipe with each order

Not that hard at all

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 11-07-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      Send me a PM as I'll reply back with a total .... You can pay via PP or personal check
                      Pm sent

Comment

I've been wanting to try this for a while, so I finally got some on order. I'm also interested in getting some of the sausage seasonings in a couple months.

Comment

HELP, I'm out of Boudin mix and have a 200lb sow in the trailer asking to be shot soon. hehe. sending a PM.

Comment

Blake I didn't post about this earlier, but last week or so I had some chicken breasts in the fridge that needed cooking. I sliced them up like fajita strips, and let them marinate over night in the fajita seasoning that you sent me. I cooked them up the following day and made Quesadillas with the meat. My boys said it was the "BEST CHICKEN" they had ever eaten. The oldest is 10, so I wouldn't consider the connoisseurs by any stretch, but that mix is right on the money!!! Your seasonings have yet to disappoint, I am just sorry I didn't start "BLAZING" years ago.

Have a Nice Weekend Folks!!!

Comment

Blake did you get my order?

Comment

Another Summer special continues ... FREE fajita with every order

I'm in Alpine Valley, WI following the Dead & Company on tour but will be back in Cajun Land next Thurs 7/14 to send out orders which you should receive by next Saturday 7/16

Thanks for the support ... Keep on Blazin'

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Comment

Working...
                                X