No announcement yet.

Prayers Needed at Barclay House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for your family. Especially your mom and dad.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

My family and I will be praying for your family, Steve

Comment

Hate to hear this! God, we come together to ask for your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for this family. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayer up for you and your family Steve. Hope all get well with no hiccups.

Comment

So, so sorry to hear about that!! You got my number... Anything, anytime!

Lord God, You know this family! You know what a witness they all are for You! We ask You right now, protect them and take this disease from their bodies. Give their care team the wisdom to treat them to accomplish a complete healing. Comfort our brother Steve and Ms. Carla as they care for these. Keep them safe from harm, and guide their thoughts and hands. Lord You are our Hope. We totally turn this situation over to You and rest easy knowing that You are in control and can heal completely. We ask You Lord for that healing and we Praise Your Name for it, that You may be Glorified in it. We ask these things in the Name of Jesus who brought us to healing by his stripes, Amen...

Waitin' to hear from you...

Comment

Steve, praying for you guys. I will be up in your neck of the woods this weekend if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mom feeling decent. Sister is pretty sick but all still at home. They are on the entire regiment of treatment . Carla and I feel fine but it's difficult tending to them from A distance. Pray dad dont get it nor Carla and myself. Thank yall

Comment

Dang man, prayers outbound.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family

Comment

Prayers for good treatment and quick recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Update.

Mom has been doing well but took a turn for worse this morning and dad now showing symptoms. My sister is pretty sick and now Sam is positive as well as their daughter Lacy.

So far Carla and I have no symptoms and tested negative thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X