Clear All

Obama did this!!!

Said no one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great................

Comment

he didn't have that Trump 'MAGIC WAND'

Comment

Job 1 was to bring jobs back to the blue wall to insure re-election.

Comment

Well done Mr. President

Comment

Great!

But can he fix the barrios that will keep all the jobs here? If Dems get control and make things even worse for companies they will just move away again. Health insurance, laws that make it near impossible to fire bad employees, paying out unemployment to those who quit or manage to get fired, taxes..etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              he didn't have that Trump 'MAGIC WAND'
              Don't worry. His fanboys will be along shortly to explain how a guy who mocked this economy as impossible without magic is actually responsible for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Don't worry. His fanboys will be along shortly to explain how a guy who mocked this economy as impossible without magic is actually responsible for it.
                No they wont.. At this point I think even they are beginning to see the light..

They may not admit it but at this point they know Barry was a total fraud...

Comment

Obama don't eat pork. That's all I gotta say.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Well at least Obama said all that stuff presidentially.....unlike Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Lolwut

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        No but if it was shaped like sausage I bet he would hold it in his mouth.. Gaurantee….

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Great!

But can he fix the barrios that will keep all the jobs here? If Dems get control and make things even worse for companies they will just move away again. Health insurance, laws that make it near impossible to fire bad employees, paying out unemployment to those who quit or manage to get fired, taxes..etc.
                          For the life of me I still can't figure out how yall think education and healthcare for every American is somehow treasonous.

I understand leaving the non Americans out but cmon

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            For the life of me I still can't figure out how yall think education and healthcare for every American is somehow treasonous.

Education and healthcare isn’t bad. Lying to Americans and forcing Americans to purchase unaffordable insurance under penalty is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

For the life of me, I still can't figure out how you think we can afford to pay for every American's education and healthcare.

Do you not understand math? We've just about bankrupted the country with Social Security and Medicaid already and you think it's feasible to pay for more entitlements?

Ruining this great nation financially is indeed treasonous.

Comment

Working...
                              X