Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal alert - new product CoonHood

Hey guys
    many of you have asked about a few different protein heads for which we could not design a Coonhood to work properly (all seasons galvanized, game winner, foreverlast.....). To address this common issue and provide an option for all you DIY-ers we are introducing our newest product. It's a (2) way complete lower unit with built on CoonHoods that can be attached to any hopper,barrel, or homemade feeder.

Unit will retail at $185 but I am doing a kickoff sale from now until the end of the month and the price is $160.

Pm or Email me (hpopnoe@gmail.com) if interested.

If you still don't know what CoonHoods are, they are uniquely designed varmint guard that protect the end of protein chutes from raccoons and other animals. Customers report anywhere from 30-50% savings in protein due to the elimination of waste.

Visit www.coonhood.com to learn more.
    Attached Files

I'd like two at that price if we can meet up. Sending PM

Comment

Awesome product. I wish I was hunting this next year. If I were I’d be buying one.

Comment

Approximately how long is the downspout tube?

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Approximately how long is the downspout tube?
          From the top face of he flange to the bottom of the chutes is a hair under 24"

Comment

Also we will have the option for you to customize the top flange to match any bolt pattern at no extra cost.

Comment

A few guys have asked about shipping. These are designed to ship efficiently (hence the hair under 24" dimension). Approximate shipping within TX and LA is $30 up to qty(4). If you have any other questions please ask here rather than pm so everyone can see the answer and also let's call a spade a spade I am a fan of the bumps! Have a great Easter!

Comment

Thanks! I can't wait to get mine in the woods.

Comment

Quick question can I order one now at the special price then pay for it May and have you ship it then?

Comment

Will it attach to an exterior funnel that is under my can?

Comment

Also, just to clarify, if I only wanted 1. It would be special price 160 plus the $30 shipping fee for a total of $190
                      Unless i can get TBH express?

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                        Quick question can I order one now at the special price then pay for it May and have you ship it then?
                        Sorry no. If you pay for it now I can hold it until your ready for it but I can't take the verbal only on the sale price.

Comment

Originally posted by hound dog View Post
                          Also, just to clarify, if I only wanted 1. It would be special price 160 plus the $30 shipping fee for a total of $190
                          Unless i can get TBH express?
                          Yes. Unless you can find someone in your area that is also interested. I can ship them in one box to one of you and you guys split the shipping cost. As I said up to (4) will be in that $30 range so you could theoretically have a 4 way split on shipping if you could arrange it. The top it just a flat flange that you can connect to any flat surface via bolts or sheet metal screws. If you have a specific bolt pattern already drilled let me know and we can customize the flange to match

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X