2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Pretty good backup catcher, but yeah, stud might be a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hmm..he's doing real well as primary catcher with good offense ..in the new colors.. maybe its leadership... <shrug>

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Hmm..he's doing real well as primary catcher with good offense ..in the new colors.. maybe its leadership...

Doing good equals stud?[emoji23]

He was doing good here with an occasional timely HR. Not a real dominant throw em out at second guy but, serviceable.

And FTR I’d like to have had him back just because he was well liked and his timely HRs.
      Last edited by Smart; 04-29-2019, 06:48 AM.

Comment

All the fellas down south need to take a deep breath and relax re: R. Chirinos. I really like the guy. But, he is worth one hot streak per season. I guess he's on that now. Other than that he is a serviceable starter, with tons of character. He'll give it all he's got everyday. But "stud"? Not so much. Remember these days later in the summer.

I've always thought that a team the had Chirinos as its' primary back up would be a helluva team. I still think that. If he's the primary starter, the club has at least one position it could improve. My $0.02.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Hmm..he's doing real well as primary catcher with good offense ..in the new colors.. maybe its leadership... <shrug>

Ivan Rodriguez, Craig Biggio=studs.....Chirinos.=a guy that plays well sometimes.

Comment

Why does R. Odor try to steal bases?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              He's turned into Carlos Gomez. He's not just satisfied making one out...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

He can be such a smart ball player, yet he chooses to be stupid.

Comment

Cabby with the 2 RBI blooper. I’ll take it. 2-0 good guys!

Comment

Staff full of Cy Youngs.

Comment

LeClerc in. Now the game begins.

Comment

This is becoming a joke with LeClerc. He has ZERO confidence. Not the mentality you need from a closer.

Comment

I’ve seen all I need to see from this loser. How much do you need to see Skipper?

Comment

Go ahead, somebody explain this to me. I dare you. Jeez.

Comment

That bright red glove he's had since tee ball probably doesn't help.

Comment

I don’t trust anyone who uses a colored glove...especially red.

Comment

Working...
                                X