Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save a buck on your insurance (probably Progressive specific)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save a buck on your insurance (probably Progressive specific)

So obviously if you pay your 6 month policy up front you save a good bit. Not all of us are able or willing to do that. Well, Progressive takes PayPal, if you use PayPal Credit they slap it on their 6 months zero interest program. Therefore you get your up front discount and still pay monthly.

Progressive is owned by George Soros. As long as that happens, I won't buy his insurance.

Comment

All the profits from Progressive Insurance goes to left wing organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
        All the profits from Progressive Insurance goes to left wing organizations.
        Well dadgum. Had no idea. Need to re-up for 6 months in a few weeks. Any right-wing insurance companies out there?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
          well dadgum. Had no idea. Need to re-up for 6 months in a few weeks. Any right-wing insurance companies out there?
          usaa

Comment

F Progressive. It's not actually owned by Soros, who I despise, but is owned by a good friend of his that's also a billionaire who spends his money on far left agendas & chaos the same way Soros does. Progressive is trash, regardless of the savings.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
              usaa
              Unfortunately not an option for me but I’ll definitely be shopping around. Did a lot of reading last night after seeing this post. No way I’m re-upping with progressive.

Comment

Farm Bureau

Comment

Germania has treated me well.

Comment

Interesting
                    I have been switching back and forth from progressive and geico.- one is cheaper for 6 months then the other

Comment

irony.

USAA outsources policies they don't write to Progressive.

I have a boat and motor home policy that show up on my USAA summary that are both underwritten by Progressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X