Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here do Website Optimization or Search Engine Optimization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody here do Website Optimization or Search Engine Optimization?

I am looking at getting some help on my wesbite to make it be found on the web. It is a new website but I cannot even find it when I Google it.... Any body here to the Optimization or know anything about it? Thanks

Loneaggie maybe?

Comment

considering putting links to other sites on your home page and register with all the search engines.

read this for a little extra help.

Your website should be well designed and the heavy with content.

I am no guru at this by any stretch.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
        Loneaggie maybe?
        Beat me to it. That's who I would be getting in touch with. If I had a need for such things.

Comment

Jyoung

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
            considering putting links to other sites on your home page and register with all the search engines.

read this for a little extra help.

Your website should be well designed and the heavy with content.

I am no guru at this by any stretch.......
            I would be very careful as this was one year ago and after several major updates that have changed the game a lot.
            Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
              I would be very careful as this was one year ago and after several major updates that have changed the game a lot.
              Good advice. Some links can actually pull your ranking down. Many of the old "tricks" will now actually result in google and other's AIs in penalizing you.

To answer a question above, yes I do SEO.

Comment

SEO is best option for optimisation of website.

Comment

I have tried everything you can name with thousands of dollars invested. I contract monthly with one of the best people in Houston. Every drop of our efforts on the web have failed. My company is in the top 3 of any Google / internet search engine.

Direct post card mailing has worked. You have to identify your audience and then market in a way that gets their attention. Every business is different.

Early to bed early to rise advertize advertize advertize........

Comment

Wow seven year old thread about seo. You bet the game has changed. These days it seems to be all about social media presence.

Comment

Yea this is a thread I would have never guessed would come back to life. Either way, my wife does digital marketing and works with google analytics and other stuff to optimize search results and add placements.

Comment

Business cards at (*)(*) bars don't work anymore?

Comment

Working...
                        X