Is this a deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a deal?

I'm thinking real hard on this one. Leftover 2018 F150 XLT 3.5 Eco, heavy duty trailer package. 52k less 15k. Brand New with 90 miles.

What say the green screen?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Not a great deal I don't think. It ain't horrible either. You're gonna be around $40k out the door?

Comment

It is if you think it is.

Comment

I would say that it is just a "decent" deal on a left over '18 model considering we are halfway through '19 and the 2020 models will be hitting lots before too long. I have bought many new Fords and always expect at least $12k off of the sticker. It is a nice truck and wouldn't be a bad buy but I wouldn't consider it a great deal... just a normal deal with maybe another grand or two shaved off.

Comment

If you're not going to drive it for 10 years then it's not a deal at all. It will be a year old as soon as you take delivery of it.

Comment

I'd hit them up with whatever you think is a good deal. Worst they can say is no. Tell them I will offer you X amount on this truck out the door. It's almost 2 model years behind.

Comment

agree with above points. if you like it, offer them $5k less than that to cover the depreciation. plus you will have to replace those crappy tires if you use it offroad at all. (ask me how i know )

Comment

Put it this way..... Your buddies won't be jealous when you tell them what you paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                  agree with above points. if you like it, offer them $5k less than that to cover the depreciation. plus you will have to replace those crappy tires if you use it offroad at all. (ask me how i know )
                  Kinda what I was thinking about another 5 grand based on what I'm hearing. And yeah, the tires ain't the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Put it this way..... Your buddies won't be jealous when you tell them what you paid for it.
                    I hear ya. Nuttin better than jealous buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                      Ok. I'm asking. About to take same truck-ish with same tires on a hunt out west in October.

Comment

Also. All these guys are spot on with $5k less.

Comment

I would take it for 32000 out the door, if you don't want it tell me where it's at..

Comment

Not a deal. I’d expect it to be under 35k

Comment

I had a set of the Goodyear Wrangler GSA's. GSA stands for "Get Stuck Anywhere" I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X