• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a really cool target.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I like it and I believe most of the energy from the BB will be transferred to the spoon with not enough energy left to bounce back onto the shooter unless you are very close. Did you make some kind of catch so you can reuse the BB's?

Comment

Yes,the whole thing is in a closed top box.most of the bb's if tested it with I picked up. Just wave a magnet around the inside.

Comment

For those who are o.k. with this, build and use at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents. Hope you can tell by this drawing I made after I built the target.
            Attached Files

Comment

That is awesome. I like it a lot. Would you mind sending some more pictures. I would like to make this for my boys. Ill PM my number is texting is easier.

Comment

It’s all fun till he shoots his eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                  It’s all fun till he shoots his eye out.
                  Going to have to get past his shooting glasses with side shields. You take a chance when you get out of bed in the morning. Thanks for your concern.

Comment

Add me to the wet blanket crowd. Really cool that you made that for him, but what happens when he hits the thread rod, tubing spacers, backboard, etc.? This is asking for trouble.

Sorry. There's just too many SAFE ways to shoot a BB gun to try this one.

American Children Are Injuring Their Eyes At Ridiculous Rates From Bb, Paintball And Other Air Guns

"Alarming" rise in eye injuries from BB, pellet and paintball guns in kids

Last edited by 35remington; 06-21-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Look like a lot of fun. Would love to try out my Droz Blackbird, Russian maid automatic bb gun, on it.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that the skull xray was from a direct fired BB not from ricochet BB at 25 feet, thru safety glasses.

Comment

After a request for more pics from Double GG due to his interest in construction, I couldn't figure out how to attach photos to a pm. So I decided to try and post them here.

Disclaimer: After all the controversial comments on this build I must say "build and use at your own risk". I do believe there is some risk involved in any shooting sport. If you do build, please use eye protection and obey all of the "ten commandments of shooting." Have fun. Teach your children well.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Creative

Comment

You will also need these 2 plan drawings.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Finished product.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X