Iheart Radio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iheart Radio?

Anyone on here have the IHeart radio app? If so, does it work well? Ive read mixed reviews. What yall think?

Tried it once. Didn't like it or pandora. Now use free version of Spotify.

Comment

Works like the rest I reckon. Get a commercial every 5 or 6 songs. I like amazon music better.

Comment

I use it for listening to the Michael berry show without commercials and also to listen to a radio station I can’t get here in San Antonio. I heart it.

Comment

I use it for sports radio. Works well for me.

Comment

I listen to radio stations that I can’t get in satx on mine almost everyday. Never had an issue. Helll I was just using it in North Dakota to listen to those stations.

Comment

I like it for listening to Hawaii radio stations but I Like pandora better for general streaming

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Tried it once. Didn't like it or pandora. Now use free version of Spotify.
                Just curious more than anything. What did you not like about Pandora?

Iheart was basically just streaming a radio station IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Works like the rest I reckon. Get a commercial every 5 or 6 songs. I like amazon music better.
                  And amazon music will show you the lyrics too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                    I use it for listening to the Michael berry show without commercials and also to listen to a radio station I can’t get here in San Antonio. I heart it.
                    Same here and for some stations around the country.

Comment

I prefer Spotify.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                        Just curious more than anything. What did you not like about Pandora?

Iheart was basically just streaming a radio station IMO.
                        If I remember correctly you couldn’t really make a play list. At least with the free version. With Spotify you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                          Same here and for some stations around the country.

Well,... thank you gentlemen! Didn't know I had a radio show.

Comment

I use iHeartRadio because with it I never get out of range of my favorite local stations.

It also has many preloaded play lists by various genres, decades, individual years, etc. or make your own.

I am sure that others have the same but iHeartRadio works good for me and I never lose signal.

Comment

It works like it's suppose to

Comment

Working...
                              X