No announcement yet.

Straw-ber-Rita....PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can vouch for how strong they are. We finished a 12 pack one day at the pool and I lost my legs. Haven’t tried one in a few years though. Maybe they aren’t what they first were.

Comment

Greatness

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I was 3/5 intoxicated one time and thought I would dress them up by putting in a blender of ice. I forgot they were carbonated. Didn’t take long after I hit the button to have a margarita bomb go off in the kitchen

Comment

My wife bought some several years ago. She liked them up until she drank too many not realizing how strong they can be. Needless to say she got sick and threw up the rest of the night. To this day she won't drink those anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
            I was 3/5 intoxicated one time and thought I would dress them up by putting in a blender of ice. I forgot they were carbonated. Didn’t take long after I hit the button to have a margarita bomb go off in the kitchen

Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mix it with Strawberry rum and 7 up add a little salt shake and pour over ice .

Comment

Originally posted by 300rem7 View Post
                Garrett, just for saying "no homo", you are GAY!!!

J/K
                Hahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Wife brought home a 12 pack of this stuff to try. Being a guy that will try anything liquor wise, I set down my redwater and opened up a can. This stuff is freakin' horrible!!! It tastes like a cross between strawberry hill and what spic and span smells like.

It tastes nothing like anything with Rita in its name.....Wife said the same.............

What’s wrong with strawberry hill you snooty b******!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X