• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bog Deathgrip?

Anybody had any experience with this?

How does it compare to other options?

Seems like a bargain for $149 you get the saddle and tripod
    Wonder if it is a good buy or just something made cheap to sell at a lower price?

Nobody?

Comment

It was on sale somewhere this week. Maybe Midway but can’t rememwbr what ad I saw.

Comment

any testing done? price is right compared to $1300

Comment

Go for it!

Comment

Been wondering this my self. Not many reviews out there yet as it is new product. Midway is where they are on sale.

Comment

Great price on Midway, I guess second would be the Reaper Rest plus their b-pod, around $700. I've used a Reaper and they are good.

Comment

in for reviews... iv been reading about them as well (iv been in market for a while for a tripod)

seems like a decent product at a good price but i would like to put my hands on one

Comment

Reaper Grip and Tripod for $400 is still my favorite. Killed many a pigs with it

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Anybody had any experience with this?

How does it compare to other options?

Seems like a bargain for $149 you get the saddle and tripod
                    Wonder if it is a good buy or just something made cheap to sell at a lower price?
                    Destry has mine at the shop, mine is carbon. Go by and check it out. For the price it is great.

Comment

I hope they make the attachment only so I can use it on my already expensive bog pod tripod.

Comment

Interesting. I made my own with a bogpod base back in the fall

Click image for larger version

Name:	3D13830C-BC1C-45F8-8537-B906C7A92758.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	24580049

Comment

I have a Primos Trigger stick and really really like it. Been using it in the field for two years, close to 100 pigs plus other stuff, and won't leave the house without it. For the options....

Comment

heck ya. Been wanting one of these for a while just hadnt spent the money. $250 for the carbon fiber seems like the way to go.

Comment

TxAg, how did you make that base? I would love to do just that.

Comment

Working...
                              X