Classifieds Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classifieds Section

Do you guys like the bumps, ttt, etc. in the classifieds section? I find it very hard to browse with new ads going off the first page in hours. Other forums limit posts to price reduction or additional info and it really helps with the flow. Does anyone else think it is tough to follow currently?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Needs subcategories

Comment

You really have to stay on top of the classifieds
      I think you should be able to delete a thread when your item is sold instead of posting "sold" and bringing it back to the top
      The old and sold posts clutter it up a lot

Comment

Originally posted by LMiz View Post
        You really have to stay on top of the classifieds
        I think you should be able to delete a thread when your item is sold instead of posting "sold" and bringing it back to the top
        The old and sold posts clutter it up a lot
        You can lock it...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          You can lock it...
          If you lock it without posting "sold" people will continue to pm you about it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            You can lock it...
            True but it still bumps it TTT

Comment

"Pm sent" what the heck does that mean. Post "Ill take it" so we know the status.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                "Pm sent" what the heck does that mean. Post "Ill take it" so we know the status.
                "PM sent" doesn't mean "I'll take it" means they are low balling them. lol

Comment

Yes, I like them to a degree. There should be a time limit. Able to bump for, say a week, then no more. 11+ pages of bumps borders on the ridiculous.

Comment

The powers to be don't get paid enough to police the classifieds like everyone want it to be. Nothing wrong with it now IMO. Free bump to ya!

Comment

No problems with bumps and TTTs unless.....unless you did 20 threads for your items instead of one big thread and bump them all at the same time for stuff that Sanford and son would turn their nose up at..

For the most part its great and well run.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        No problems with bumps and TTTs unless.....unless you did 20 threads for your items instead of one big thread and bump them all at the same time for stuff that Sanford and son would turn their nose up at..

For the most part its great and well run.
                        I agree

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post

This LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post

Hahahahahahahaha...

Comment

I don't mind a few bumps, TTT, etc. if you're trying to sell something and it's off the first page in 30 minutes it's gonna be hard to ever sell it. Most people look at the first page and a few will look at the 2nd page. Beyond that it's pretty much history. Subcategories would be nice. Even just a few like:
                              Guns/Bows
                              Vehicles
                              Hunting equipment
                              Misc items

It's only annoying, and a bit unfair when someone is bumping the same overpriced item several times a day, and other things get buried because of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X