She's a big ole' mama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a big ole' mama!

Check this beauty out. I came down from the tree and almost stepped on this one. I put one foot down off the ladder, and if I wouldn't have seen her, my other foot would have stepped on her. Oops. Look at the venom on my bow. I was poking at her a little.

Watched her and several others come in during the mornings ocassionally and eat bugs from under the oak leaves.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Burn the bow! lol jk glad you didn't get popped!

Comment

sounds like you're setup in the wrong tree

Comment

Dang son. That’s a fat snake.

Comment

Where's the LDP?

Comment

I wear some pretty thick Itasca rubber boots. I doubt her fangs would have gotten through them anyways. She's not like them hard, heavy hittin' Canebrakes..lol

Comment

Last week I watched one crawling around eating bugs. I watched it go behind another hardwood and disappear. When I got down, I Went and found it and was videoing with my phone. I was thinking "It doesn't look as big as it did from 20 feet up." As I was videoing, I looked over to my side about 5 feet away, and discovered the one that I had actually seen, motionless, watching me. Good times! I'm right on the middle of Copperhead Haven. Lol They've been wearing out the bugs under my stand. This one looks like the same one from last week. She's got some girth.

Comment

Time for a new lease!

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                  Where's the LDP?
                  LOL. The mosquitoes bother me more than the snakes. They'll fly off with you in that palmetto bottom if you're not running a Thermocell.

Comment

Im Out!

Comment

Last weekend i was squatted down facing a tree checking my trail camera, heard something move and looked down between my feet and right underneath my jewels was a copperhead curled up. Talk about sh** my britches. i hate snakes lol

Comment

Uh.....nope. I would wait on a COLD front!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! I love watching them. Everyone always says lucky you didn't get popped, in about 10 threads a day. Seems like an awful lot of luck, considering every snakes only goal in life, must be to bite you lol.
                          Beautiful pics .

Comment

Working...
                          X