Semi proof COVID has been here months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi proof COVID has been here months

My wife just found out her Uncle went to LA California in January. He brought home CV to North Carolina after getting it there. He then gave it to his wife. Took them a while to figure out what it was.

I'm trying to ask questions to verify.. But they are in-laws LOL

But if true that means he was extremely unlucky (like lotto odds) and caught it from one person. Or better odds it was wide spread in Cali just going around like the flu.

My prediction is in 3-6 weeks the truth comes out that this was widespread in January which means it was here in December. Basically will come out it was a big scam as far as markets tanking, stimulus packages, shutting down the economy, people freaking out, etc.

I think the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      My wife just found out her Uncle went to LA California in January. He brought home CV to North Carolina after getting it there. He then gave it to his wife. Took them a while to figure out what it was.

I'm trying to ask questions to verify.. But they are in-laws LOL

But if true that means he was extremely unlucky (like lotto odds) and caught it from one person. Or better odds it was wide spread in Cali just going around like the flu.

My prediction is in 3-6 weeks the truth comes out that this was widespread in January which means it was here in December. Basically will come out it was a big scam as far as markets tanking, stimulus packages, shutting down the economy, people freaking out, etc.

100 percent agree

Comment

How do you know it was Covid-19, just from his symptoms or did he test positive? Plenty of folks out there saying they've had it just because they were sick some time in the past six months. While it may be true, it's a stretch.

Comment

I thought I had the flu twice in the past several months...I now think one of them was Covid as I fly...I meant flew a lot.

Comment

my son is a nurse. he said they were seeing similar issues in Nov/Dec in Houston and nobody had a name for it.

Comment

I have a buddy that his whole family was in his words the sickest they’ve ever felt in their lives in November. Tests came back as not flu. I mean it could have been something else but whats worse than flu but not the flu??? He said you definitely don’t want it if that’s what they had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The chatter is that there was a less impacting strain of this virus that started going around last year and it did not get the traction it needed, so another strain was released to crash our economy and start the pandemic.

Comment

I was sick in January. Went to Dr and tested negative for flu. They told me to go home and if it wasn't gone in 14 days to come back.

Comment

I got sick in January and went to the Dr. thinking I had the flu. They gave me a flu test and a test for strep throat and both came back negative. I told my wife at the time I thought they were wrong because I was sure I had the Flu.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      How do you know it was Covid-19, just from his symptoms or did he test positive? Plenty of folks out there saying they've had it just because they were sick some time in the past six months. While it may be true, it's a stretch.
                      I'm hoping they get back with me. That's the first question I want answered.

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                      I have a buddy that his whole family was in his words the sickest they’ve ever felt in their lives in November. Tests came back as not flu. I mean it could have been something else but whats worse than flu but not the flu??? He said you definitely don’t want it if that’s what they had.
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Yep..

My point in this thread is IF this has been sweeping through our Country for 3-4 months when will people change their stance? I mean everyone is freaked out now when the numbers rise each day. Hell the number of "infected" could have been 5 million in January for all we know.

Comment

had a buddy early early january had a NASTY flu but tested negative. every symptom of this covid he had. im betting you are correct that it was here before it was picked up on any medical radars so to speak.

Comment

Rog, it's like everyone who had a cold in the last year thinks they had Coronavirus now. I get the premise but it's anecdotal.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            Rog, it's like everyone who had a cold in the last year thinks they had Coronavirus now. I get the premise but it's anecdotal.
                            Yep, everyone who gets tested thinks they have corona but only about 5% of those tested actually have it.

Comment

Yep..

My point in this thread is IF this has been sweeping through our Country for 3-4 months when will people change their stance? I mean everyone is freaked out now when the numbers rise each day. Hell the number of "infected" could have been 5 million in January for all we know.

Think about people perceiving these upcoming numbers as CV19 spreading! As testing becomes available cases are going to sky-rocket! When in reality it’s not the disease spreading, it’s merely more people being tested. If it’s been here for months the number infected is going to be astronomical in comparison to now

Comment

Working...
                              X