Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
      Nothing here; and when we put our information in “Get my payment,” it doesn’t recognize us. It says to wait 24 hours and try again; still doesn’t work. We pay taxes and don’t have the direct deposit set up, but they sure have my bank acct information to withdraw...
      This might help buddy.
      Attached Files

Comment

The IRS website says we are eligible and that they will direct deposit the money into our account ending in the correct numbers. It also says the page will update when the planned deposit date is known. I read all direct deposits were expected to be completed by April 17th.

Comment

We got ours about 2 weeks ago

Comment

nothing here; had to pay last several years...and moved last year so I am sure if/when they ever get around to cutting the check it'll be mailed to the wrong address. Huge cluster-F that there is no way to get in direct contact or have a better way to check the status.

Comment

Still patiently waiting for Uncle Trump to send mine. From everything I have read, I am eligible, it will be mailed.........eventually...........I guess I will stimulate the economy at a later date than most.....

Rwc

Comment

Nothing for me but my parents got their paper check in the mail this morning.

Comment

If waiting on a check and your AGI was high, it could take until September.

Comment

Checks

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                    nothing here; had to pay last several years...and moved last year so I am sure if/when they ever get around to cutting the check it'll be mailed to the wrong address. Huge cluster-F that there is no way to get in direct contact or have a better way to check the status.
                    My wife went online and done ours last on there site. She was told that's the way to get it and could only do hers one day and mine the next day and said they both went through and we should get them this week.

Comment

I'll keep not holding my breath, but if they're gonna mail me somethin, the least they could do is let me know when so I could check the mail before my wife does...

Comment

Nope nothing here.

Comment

Read this this morning about people that didn’t get direct deposit , when to expect checks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Still patiently waiting for Uncle Trump to send mine. From everything I have read, I am eligible, it will be mailed.........eventually...........I guess I will stimulate the economy at a later date than most.....

Rwc
                            I am right there with ya buddy.

Comment

Nothing here yet.

Comment

Still waiting......

Comment

Working...
                                X