• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
    If nothing else these threads are entertaing
    entertaining lol

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      kae006 - You can believe what you want. You apparently will anyhow.
      Thanks?

Look forward to your next stock market prediction...

Comment

My 17 yr old son was down for 9 days first of DEC. Fever for 4 days. horrible sore throat and cough. FLU and Strep were both negative. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't CV19

Luckily, we kept him to his room as we have 6 kids, one being a baby. No one else got sick in the house.

Comment

Don't feel bad guys I'm married to an old gal that believes like y'all, for some reason she believes the government, the healthcare industry, and associated industry is there for for the good of the people. Guys like me are tin hat conspiracy theorist that think those people are evil scientist out to take over the world. Neither is totally true nor false. Whenever a govt entity of any kind puts out information of any kind, I question it, if I can find information contrary to it I give it credit until I'm convinced one way or the other, just want to provide others the same opportunity. After all some folks still believe eating eggs and drinking un-pasteurized milk will kill you!

Comment

I think Nancy, Bernie and Biden had it but it just killed their brain cells

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
              500,000 cases of flu like symptoms where people tested negative for the flu? Where was that information found? I find it strange that if I went into my doctor with flu symptoms and tested negative she would log that into some special database to be retrieved later.
              Yessir. They actually started a diagnosis called ILI and knew it was serious. Ill find the info for you.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Yessir. They actually started a diagnosis called ILI and knew it was serious. Ill find the info for you.

Not necessary, just surprised they tracked that in a database. Wonder how many “samples” (?) were saved that could now be tested for the COVID-19 to get a better baseline on when it was introduced in America.

Comment

Not necessary, just surprised they tracked that in a database. Wonder how many “samples” (?) were saved that could now be tested for the COVID-19 to get a better baseline on when it was introduced in America.
                  Some for sure. One of the articles says the went back and looked at cultures from some of re modalities and they were positive covid 19. It does not say how far back they went.

I sent one of the links to Charlie yesterday. Ill get him to post it. On having Heck posting even a link on my phone.

Comment

Semi proof COVID has been here months

You can find articles on the internet going back years about ILI. Said most doctors don’t even test for the flu, so they just call it flu like illness and treat it as the flu, and a lot of the “instant” tests at the doctors office are in accurate. The ILI thing is not new at all.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      You can find articles on the internet going back years about ILI. Said most doctors don’t even test for the flu, so they just call it flu like illness and treat it as the flu, and a lot of the “instant” tests at the doctors office are in accurate. The ILI thing is not new at all.
                      I was **** sure tested for flu. They stuck that **** swab so far back into my nasal thought I was gonna cry. Came back negative for Flu and strep. Just told Flu like virus. Every symptom described with Corna I experienced . Now I’m saying this thing hasn’t mutated but I dang sure not going to discount what I went through. 4 days of hell and 2-3 weeks off dry cough and having the crud... I will also add that the next few days I got several texts from him asking how I felt and if things got worse call him immediately now that he had never done before
                      Last edited by BrandonA; 03-23-2020, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Italy just said today that covid was rampant in Dec and Jan but they were far too slow recognizing it. If it was rampant in Italy it was here.

Comment

Here is a link to the article GarGuy is talking about. It also has hot links in it that will direct you further to the CDC stats, and such.

If you weren’t very ill in late January or February, you probably know someone who was. The complaints often sounded the same: A fever for days, a stubborn and unusual-sounding cough…

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            I believe a Chinese Dr wrote an article on nov17th about a strange pneumonia that was reaching epidemic proportions in Wuhan. He was arrested. At any rate if he had already recognized it. Mid November then it was already going crazy in Oct..

I think there are a dozen different things people are calling corona from the past fall but there is a distinct pattern with identical symptoms from mid December to late Jan that the cdc was tracking. It was like the flu but tested negative for flu. Much of that was certainly covid 19 . by the way there were 500000 cases in the us in January that were documented.
                            Thanks Steve. I don't know what a normal flu season numbers look like but that seems like a lot. I’m being lazy—do you know if we had disproportionally higher fatalities this past flu season as well? That more or less mimic a deadlier virus, possibly like COVID19?

Still trying to understand how we didn’t overload our healthcare system like these other areas of outbreak...

Comment

Y’all are making me feel a whole lot better about all of this. I mean if this thing has been going on for a few months already and sounds like a crap ton of people have already had it, then a crap ton of people should already have somewhat of an immunity to it and maybe this thing will be over sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Me , Riley, ex and step-dad all went through is in late December and early Jan. 4 different drs all said the same thing. ..” flu like virus going around”. All tested negative for flu and strep.

My buddy was sick the week of New Years! That’s crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X