No announcement yet.

Cotton Mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That gal in the video has got some tough feet!

Comment

The last one of those I caught bit the holy everliving crap out of me. And they stink. I don't even like foolin with those things. Every time I catch one I get bit or fall in the water or something always happens. I tried to grab a 4 foot water snake a few years ago,grabbed it by the tail and it swung up and tried to get me. I lost my footing and fell right in the water.

Comment

Fact: their bite does hurt..................that girl is certifiably crazy.

I don't kill them but I don't pick them up either.

Comment

Well I failed this test. I would have said Cottonmouth all day long becouse of the head and stubby tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Well I failed this test. I would have said Cottonmouth all day long becouse of the head and stubby tail.
            Yup, me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
              Only 2 types of snakes with me,the ones with rattles are rattlesnakes and everything else is a cobra🐍
              LMAO. Yep

Comment

If I stepped on that water snake:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1fsch3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	24612095

Comment

I just try to avoid all snakes..... good for them and good for me.

Comment

When I first see one they all have the same name Fudgin Snake! And it usually sounds like a girl screaming it, but not that one in the video she ain't right at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                      Non venomous but have heard they carry bacteria that can put you in the hospital if they bit you. But it would appear the chick in the video isn’t worried about it
                      This is largely untrue. The main issues from non-venomous snake bites would be a tooth remaining in your skin or infection if not cleaned. The infection is also typically caused by bacteria that were already on the surface of your skin and not likely to be from the snake itself. Also recommend being up to date on your tetanus shots though.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        This is my Im going to attempt to get all these kunfu chicken virus threads off page one today post.....
                        Amen for that thought.

Comment

Working...
                        X