Bobcat ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcat ready!

This is my first cat to have mounted. Wanted one for years and been scared with all the bad mount pics we see. I am pleased to say I think this turned out amazing. I'm sure one of you knuckleheads can find something wrong with it but I'm happy and that's all that matters.

Taxi just sent me the pics this morning.
    Attached Files

Woah!! Who did it? Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That looks awesome! The eyes look really good. Congrats!

Comment

wow, that's the best I've seen. who did it?

Comment

Dang... I thought the first pic was just what he used for reference before scrolling down. He did an outstanding job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Out with it, who did the work! That looks fantastic!

Comment

Best Ive seen.

Comment

Beautiful cat, great taxi work. I really like the pose with the bird.

Comment

Justin Van Meter did it, he owns Trophy Artist Taxidermy. You can find him on Facebook.

Comment

WOW, the best I have seen! Like Bullseye07 said, I thought the first pic was for reference.

Comment

One of the best cat mounts I've ever seen. VERY realistic. Congrats!

Only thing I would change would be the bird. A quail or something instead of a grackle, but that's super cool and very realistic with the bird being kinda chewed up like that. Nice!

Comment

Beautiful, I thought it was real pics before you shot it. That is gorgeous work.

Comment

Very good work. Congrats on the trophy taxidermist, and bobcat!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            One of the best cat mounts I've ever seen. VERY realistic. Congrats!

Only thing I would change would be the bird. A quail or something instead of a grackle, but that's super cool and very realistic with the bird being kinda chewed up like that. Nice!
                            It is a blue quail, I killed it the same day just for the mount

Comment

Perfection!

Comment

Working...
                              X