Turner Seed Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner Seed Dealers

Anyone know of any dealers in deep east texas?

I'd give them a call, great people!

Comment

they will deliver to your house.

Comment

You can buy from them, great people.

Comment

I've bought 2 or 3 orders from them, twice through USDA, the other just yesterday direct. Talk to Luke.
          Shipped to the house by UPS, got it next day out of Breckenridge.

Comment

Cool thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
              I've bought 2 or 3 orders from them, twice through USDA, the other just yesterday direct. Talk to Luke.
              Shipped to the house by UPS, got it next day out of Breckenridge.
              How much is shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                How much is shipping?
                my seed was a grass mix so it is very light weight, a 25 lb was a very large box/bag and the shipping was $27, but I got it the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                  my seed was a grass mix so it is very light weight, a 25 lb was a very large box/bag and the shipping was $27, but I got it the next day.
                  Thanks. Unless it changed I think we can get whatever we need from the feed store in Comanche or Rising Star without shipping as long as we give them notice. That is probably our best bet since it will likely be about 20 bags of varying weight.

Comment

They deliver quickly. Give them a call or send them an email. I sent Luke an email with a native seed order last Monday and received the seed on Wednesday. They are great to work with and fast!

Comment

I emailed them couple weeks ago but at the time they still didn’t have pricing in for their warm season seeds

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        I emailed them couple weeks ago but at the time they still didn’t have pricing in for their warm season seeds
                        If you call them for a quote they’ll get you a price. I do it almost daily for warm season grasses and don’t have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                          If you call them for a quote they’ll get you a price. I do it almost daily for warm season grasses and don’t have any issues.
                          Maybe it’s the particular seeds I’m asking for. I emailed the rep again today and he said it will be Feb sometime before they will have their seeds available.

I do agree, not sure why they can’t at least do the pricing now.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                            They deliver quickly. Give them a call or send them an email. I sent Luke an email with a native seed order last Monday and received the seed on Wednesday. They are great to work with and fast!
                            Excellent!

Comment

I ordered native sunflowers and had them shipped. 150#s to Schulenburg was $125.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X