Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does an elevated rest give an advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an old - not and old.

See what I mean by "mellowing"?

I was being kind to myself.

Rick

EDIT:
    I edited that post, and fixed it - I hope. :P
    Last edited by RickBarbee; 01-12-2023, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
      Real friends know how to get under your skin I guess, hahaha!

I don't particularly disagree with what you're getting at after some clarification Gary.

What's that saying about excuses? "They're like..." Well, I've probably reached my limit of asterisks for the day on here. But everyone has them and they all stink.
      The real friend knows that even when he gets under your skin the friendship is safe. That's why I let you know it was out there. The point in the discussion isn't about any one person. But it can be about anyone.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
        Oh, I wasn't trying to point fingers, but maybe I was poking at you two a little bitty bit.

These discussions can, and often do get heated, and even if you two are only doing friendly poking at one another, that can be, and also often is the catalyst to set someone off into a heated tirade, who isn't doing any friendly poking.

Yeah, I'm an old, AND mellowing feller who is trying his best to not be a "curmudgeon". [emoji14]

Rick
        Nah Rick, I'm too lazy to get too heated about too much. Even my kid putting hot sauce on perfectly grilled deer steaks.

What the heck was this thread about in the first place?

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Elevated rests and everybodys asterick stinks no matter how good they shoot.

Comment

That’s a lot of reading and I didn’t read all the comments. I shoot off a rest, I do it because I shoot vanes off a standard riser and in the woods I tend to get excited and my release may or may not be as crisp. It helps, no doubt about it. As far as it giving someone an advantage over another archer…I’m going to say the better shooters are always the better shooters…plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
            X