No announcement yet.

2022 Team Fish Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, like Tmag said, we gonna miss yall Michael.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Michael, y’all stay safe. We’ll have a hushpuppy in your honor!!

Capt. Berry, I’m bringing my single basket cooker/gas/veggy oil. Hope to be there by 9:00 or so in the morning.

Comment

Getting ready to head out.

Comment

Had a great time guys and gals. Team Fish Head did a great job today. Enjoyed seeing y’all again.

Comment

Feeling like the slick one in the group surprising all y’all. Haha!!

Thanks for having me and making it a successful year. Always great hugging necks and cutting taters!

Mr. Mike, thank you so very much for everything! You are so very awesome! I appreciate you including Thomas and I. I’m happy to have made it to NANZA 2022!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
              Feeling like the slick one in the group surprising all y’all. Haha!!

Thanks for having me and making it a successful year. Always great hugging necks and cutting taters!

Mr. Mike, thank you so very much for everything! You are so very awesome! I appreciate you including Thomas and I. I’m happy to have made it to NANZA 2022!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              So glad you and Thomas made it. He is an amazing young man.

Comment

Great to see y'all...that is almost as great as the fish and fix'ena

Comment

Great job, yall rocked the house as usual.

Comment

Mucho thanks to all the team members, for an outstanding job despite being a little short-handed. We still made it happen.

And it was certainly great to see some familiar faces again. And some new ones too ! Yall need to keep coming and being a part of this team, to help me retain my memory, if anything of course .

Comment

Mike & Team

My hats off to all of you as that fish knocked it out of the park. It was outstandingly good. (For Burnadel's punctuation feedback)

Comment

Well Tom, it was partially because of you and Matt supplying some crappie!

Comment

I met a lot of great people and thank you for letting me fill in.

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post

We were very happy to have you William! And hope you can make next year . Once a Fish Head, always a Fish Head!

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                              It was great meeting and talking with you William. LB remembers you well.

Comment

Working...
                              X