Rant: Giant pics in threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant: Giant pics in threads

Is there not anything that can be done to limit the size of pics attached to threads?

Or is there a setting I can change on my end to eliminate them?

Pretty much a PIA to open a thread and find a pic that probably would not even fit on on a 27" TV
    1) It skews the text to the point you have to scroll over to read
    2) There is no way to see the full pic and appreciate it

Giant pics are worse than bad spelling, poor grammar and most other stuff that gets complained about on here.

At least in my opinion, maybe it does not bother anybody else

it is very easy to preview the post and resize it before you post it. I just hit back when I see those in threads and don't worry about it.

Comment

I am sure there are a bunch of other thing than a pic size to worry about.

Comment

agree bt. it bugs the stew outta me also.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          I am sure there are a bunch of other thing than a pic size to worry about.
          I am sure you are right too

Just opened 2 threads in a row and had me a little irritated

Comment

##firstworldproblems

Comment

For those who are visually challenged, i like the larger. Keeps me from picking up my cheaters.

Comment

just zoom out in your browser settings. Couple clicks of the mouse and the resolution isn't messed up. PITA but easy fix if you want to quickly look at the pics someone posted.

Comment

Tapatalk has made big pics for me even when I try to limit the size. They can be aggravating at times though.

Comment

It drives me nuts, too

Comment

i agree

Comment

right click, select open in new tab
                        yep, aggravating

Comment

I've never experienced this issue. I only use taptalk and only use my samsung phone though. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but pics always seem normal to me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm with you on the HUGE pics. Just get you another cup of coffee and it won't be so bad. If you wait long enough, something else will most likely move to the top of the 'most annoying' list.

Comment

bugs me too...if you post up giant pics, I'm only seeing the far left corner & press the back button.

In other words, if you 'want' folks to see the photo you took time to upload, I would bet most are simply moving on vs sharing your story...no telling how many threads I don't participate because of this silly issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X