Chain link fence removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chain link fence removal

Anyone know roughly how much in costs per foot to remove a six foot chain link fence and posts? Any installers on here? I can't find any info on the web. Thanks.

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
    Anyone know roughly how much in costs per foot to remove a six foot chain link fence and posts? Any installers on here? I can't find any info on the web. Thanks.
    Where are you located?

Comment

I just ripped out mine with a chain and UTV. If you plan on reusing it, I don't suggest doing it this way.

Comment

Cut post off at ground level then smash them with a hammer. Roll up and drag off

Comment

It's an insurance claim. So I've got to submit a number.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
            Where are you located?
            Lake Fork

Comment

Chain link fence removal

Get on craigs list and type in concrete demo or chain link fence installers. A bunch of different folks should pop up.

To get a rough number you have possible skid steer rental, 2 to 3 laborers, and haul off disposal. It will depend on size of job and access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's an insurance claim. So I've got to submit a number.
                You actually don’t. They are required to provide you an estimate so you know what they are covering and how much you have to spend. It’s just a tactic they use to make sure they get a number below their pricing. I do insurance claims all day every day...

Comment

Don't know what it will cost but once you have it settled I can come pull it up for you if the fence is still usable. I am always needing more fence for dog pens.

-john

Comment

How many feet do you have?
                    How many post ?

Comment

Call a fence company and get a quote! Don't leave post cut off in the ground.

Comment

You can borrow my stupid arse neighbors longhorn bull for a few hours. He will have it all torn up in no time. And you can keep his bull.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          How many feet do you have?
                          How many post ?
                          this

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                            Call a fence company and get a quote! Don't leave post cut off in the ground.

get 2-3 quotes , submit highest quote to ins. co. and then either DIY correctly and have someone do it for you

I'm in the same boat right now do to wind/hail damage to a wooden fence

Comment

It’s easy to remove if you decide to, my wife and I removed the chain link fence from the home we bought. It didn’t take long, we snipped the ties holding the fence to the posts, rolled up the fence, and then wiggled the posts added water if needed and pulled them up. Easy peasy.

Comment

Working...
                              X