Dunkin Donuts don’t taste near as good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunkin Donuts don’t taste near as good

It has been many years since I had any from there. And I hardly ever buy sweets of any kind. So this was a disappointment to buy a variety pack and struggle to finish even just one donut. They taste like a food product where corners were cut in every possible way with the ingredients. I’m not the only one who thinks so. Maybe Chew can share his valued input on this serious problem.

Dunkin is nasty. Like eating frosted cardboard. Very few decent donuts left. Little hole in the wall joints usually have the kind that just melt in your mouth.

Making me hungry!

Comment

the best cup of coffee I can ever remember was at dunkin donuts, in New Jersey of all places; yeah it's been a few years ago and they have changed for sure.

I still like 'em though.

Comment

Yeah to speak for Houston specifically, the Dunkin donuts off of airline in the 90s had good coffee and good donuts, the new establishment by my suburb.....sucks.

Comment

I guess the one in Granbury wasn't liked either as it went out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
            Dunkin is nasty. Like eating frosted cardboard. Very few decent donuts left. Little hole in the wall joints usually have the kind that just melt in your mouth.

Making me hungry!
            We have one of these places here, and their glazed old-fashioned are great. Surprisingly, the sour cream donuts at HEB are almost as good.

Comment

Shipley is better anyway.

Comment

For those that dont know I'll tell ya.
                I worked a small fire at a brand new dunkin a couple years ago. Freezer full of boxes, boxes full of all.sorts of donuts and breakfast sandwiches. Not one item is made at the store. It's all in boxes.

Comment

The small doughnut shops are the best. Pat's doughnuts here in Porter is pretty freaking awesome. They are practically next door to Shipley's and always have way more buisness.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Shipley is better anyway.
                    I'm with AC.....and I am a subject matter expert on power rings!

Comment

We have a great "mom and pop" here in Eastland.....
                      Eclaires, to die for......

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        The small doughnut shops are the best. Pat's doughnuts here in Porter is pretty freaking awesome. They are practically next door to Shipley's and always have way more buisness.
                        A line out into the feeder road every morning that causes traffic. The one on FM1314 is just as good. Great Cambodian family that owns them both and they do great business. My go-to donut place.

Comment

Shipley’s. Glazed. Hot. Turn on the seat warmer to keep them hot on the way to the office.

Comment

Coffee at Dunkin or McDonalds. Doughnuts at Shipley’s. Coming from a cop so you know it’s good info on doughnuts

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Coffee at Dunkin or McDonalds. Doughnuts at Shipley’s. Coming from a cop so you know it’s good info on doughnuts

Comment

Working...
                              X