Another Covert question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Covert question.

How do you change the name that is printed on the photo ?

The name is correct in my app on both the name, and the description. But it still shows the same as when I had it at the old location, on the actual photos.

I changed the name (from my phone) of both the cam and description. It updated in the app, but not on the pics.

Thanks, D.
    Last edited by 12ring; 12-11-2019, 08:12 AM. Reason: confusing..........

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
    How do you change the name that is printed on the photo ?

The name is correct in my app on both the name, and the description. But it still shows the same as when I had it at the old location, on the actual photos.

I changed the name (from my phone) of both the cam and description. It updated in the app, but not on the pics.

Thanks, D.
    I recently asked Covert about this and they said that I need to go and cycle the camera off and on for the new name to appear on the photo. I haven't got out t the camera to confirm that but its what they said will work.

Comment

Tyvm.

Comment

If you go to secure.covert-wireless.com after you log in there should be a place next to each camera called "Nickname". Change it there and save.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dustinztx View Post
          If you go to secure.covert-wireless.com after you log in there should be a place next to each camera called "Nickname". Change it there and save.
          This

Comment

That changes the camera name online and on the app but not the name that’s show on each photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Done that.

Done that.

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              This
              Done that.

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              That changes the camera name online and on the app but not the name that’s show on each photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              This.

Comment

Working...
              X