No announcement yet.

Polaris Ranger 570... good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2000 series 10 with a 500 will run faster than you are comfortable with through the trails and has plenty of power for towing.

Comment

Absolutely not. Everyone knows you need 6 seater with a high rack, light bar, sound system, custom tires that make little deer tracks and a minimun of 20K invested to kill any deer in Texas.

Comment

I think some folks are getting the 570 ranger mixed up with the 570 ATV.

Here is my 2 cents, I bought a 2015 ranger brand new in 08/15. My “Cheap side” did the same thing and went with the 570 without even driving a 900. My uncle bought a 900 right after me and I drove his and I kick myself all the time for not getting a 900. It does what I need for the most part, but I regret not goingnlarger.

Mine is very loud. Not sure if they fixed that

I can put me and another person and 4-6 bags of corn in the bag and there is a noticeable difference than when just me. Don’t get that with the 900 of my uncles.

Power steering is a must and I’m not one to go for comfort add ons like that but it’s very nice to have. I don’t have EPS...

Low gear has good power but if you get in a bind when in high, it will lag and you’ll need to switch.

For a moderate everyday work horse or job site vehicle, the 570 could be a great vehicle. I use mine for hunting and helping on family farm and there are situations where it doesn’t fit all that great. The sound is a big issue for me as a hunting vehicle. I would test the 900 at least just so you can make a fair assumption on if something is right for you. I wish I did because I would have picked the 900 off the engine noise alone that day. But don’t leave yourself kicking your own *** cause your “cheap side” let you.

Comment

The 570's are loud, but reliable machines. My MIL has one with about 2800 miles on it and its had nothing but regular maintenance.

Comment

570 will work just fine!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I have a 570 Midsize crew and love it. Will do everything I need it to. You won’t regret it.

Comment

I have a 2015 570 midsize. It will do anything you want. I did put some heavy duty springs on the rear end and put a set of 27” mud tires on it.

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy66 View Post
                  I have a 2015 570 midsize. It will do anything you want. I did put some heavy duty springs on the rear end and put a set of 27” mud tires on it.
                  This, my 2014 570 has been great. Regularly carry 600 pounds of corn in it with no problem. I did put Polaris EV springs all the way around. Doesnt sag with the weight anymoee and lifted it 2 inches at the same time.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2015 midsize 570 crew and the only complaints are
                    Turning radius sucks
                    Low ground clearance stock
                    I hunt in Rocksprings so I have some 4 wheeling to do at times but it is great. Upgraded I think are a must is a roof and lift/tires. No issues with power.

Send me you buddy’s contact info if you don’t want it. Lol

Comment

2016 570 EPS Full Size
                      Been a great machine.

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                        The 570's are loud, but reliable machines. My MIL has one with about 2800 miles on it and its had nothing but regular maintenance.
                        I can’t complain about it’s reliability. Changed a steering boot and done regular maintenance. I’ve got 450+ hrs and 3500+ miles on it.

Comment

Y’all are helping make this a quick decision! Do any of y’all run high racks on yours? I’d like that option is I have extra people with me.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                            This, my 2014 570 has been great. Regularly carry 600 pounds of corn in it with no problem. I did put Polaris EV springs all the way around. Doesnt sag with the weight anymoee and lifted it 2 inches at the same time.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
                            I forgot to mention my buggy came with the roof, doors, windshield and rear window already installed. My wife had it in the garage for my birthday.

Comment

I hate to be the negative one on here, but I wouldn't get another one. We ended up with two. 2014 crew and the other is a 2018 crew EPS. They were part of the deal on some land we bought. I can't stand them. Transmissions are trash. The beds are way too small. The Suspension is way too soft to load hardly anything in the bed of them.

It's true they have more power than the old 800's. I raced a buddies 800 single bench seat against one of our crew 570"s and smoked him. My problem is they're just not heavy duty enough in my opinion. I grew up with two old mules that had less power, but were built way more stout. I would look for a new mule if I were you. My 2 cents.

Comment

I believe the 570s are wet sump oil, or hope so. We had a 400 ranger and it did its job, until one day the oil tube reservoir popped off and drained the machine dry...while running. Thankfully the motor turned off, we went with kawasaki pro fxt next go round.

Comment

Working...
                                X