No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've received about 3/4" this morning. Much needed!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
      Some much needed rain.
      Yes sir

Comment

We are getting rain right now. This will get us over 2'' on the year, and hopefully puts some water in the tanks. I hope the bucks ate a bunch of blackbrush.

A dozer is on our ranch right now clearing new senderos and fixing up the roads. I hope to make a bow hunting trip Nov 1st to check on everything.

Comment

Question for the experienced. We are headed down for a work weekend...if I want to cross my sxs thats financed and I dont have a title to, what will suffice for documentation to show them at the border crossing?

Thanks gents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
            We are getting rain right now. This will get us over 2'' on the year, and hopefully puts some water in the tanks. I hope the bucks ate a bunch of blackbrush.

A dozer is on our ranch right now clearing new senderos and fixing up the roads. I hope to make a bow hunting trip Nov 1st to check on everything.

2” on the year!?!? [emoji2962] man i wish we had a bow opener [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish angadi would post up the contest winner posters somewhere on the web either facebook or their website.
              We def need rain

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                2” on the year!?!? [emoji2962] man i wish we had a bow opener [emoji3525]

Yes 2'' on the year!

In 2018 we were at about the same until September - then had a 5'' rain that filled everything.

Our place is only 15miles SSW of Columbia, so not sure how we always seem to miss the rains when other ranches in the area get hit. Oh well - maybe we will catch a wet year in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                  Question for the experienced. We are headed down for a work weekend...if I want to cross my sxs thats financed and I dont have a title to, what will suffice for documentation to show them at the border crossing?

Thanks gents.

A bill of sale should work

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                    A bill of sale should work
                    Thanks bud.

Comment

1"+ in our country. Nice . We just planted oats on a bunch of pastures. I am also experimenting with some oats mixed with hubam clover, alfalfa and arrow leaf clover in an irrigated field. A gamble but why not.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        1"+ in our country. Nice . We just planted oats on a bunch of pastures. I am also experimenting with some oats mixed with hubam clover, alfalfa and arrow leaf clover in an irrigated field. A gamble but why not.

Can’t drive a tpost 5” at our place can only dream of a nice food plot lol bet the deer hammer them

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          Nice we picked up .7, should green it up!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We got 7/10 inch also.

Comment

D, thx for the pic, farm logs says we got .67

Comment

Any changes in rules this year for getting guns across the border? I know someone posted a couple of months ago that a picture of gun and serial number would be required? Also does anybody had experience with the US Customs form for bringing your firearm back into the US?

Comment

Working...
                                X