Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Works! Try it!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a carpet blade on a box knife.

Gary

Comment

Excel 20028 concave knife blades cut matte board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay and more. Fits medium and heavy duty Excel and X-ACTO handles. Made in USA

I use these and works good for me. You get a feel for the angle and pressure. Takes less than a minute per shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
            I have a Saunders fletch removal tool that works great. I then soak the fletched end of the arrows in a tube with acetone to remove the glue. Works great.
            This^^ that tool made my life so much easier

Comment

Google "Fletching arrows using super glue and baking soda"

It works! That is how I fletch them now and they will not come off and it is quicker than most normal commercially available fletching glue.

Wayne

Comment

Respect to y’all who do your own arrow shafts. Something I’ve wanted to learn how to do , just didn’t have the time.

I will say that the best job anyone ever did for me making arrows was Lean Machine. [emoji106]

That young man is very talented .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedAg08 View Post
                  I guess I should say "defletching" arrows and it is the biggest pain in the butt. I have tried using arrow wraps and they seem to be more painful. I would almost rather just buy new shafts then having to scrape everything off, it's too time consuming. I've watched videos out there on the web but was curious how yall guys do it. Thanks!
                  If you used arrow wraps you just have to boil water and dip the arrow wraps in the hot water and they come off.

Comment

Zip strip for me. Then acetone

Comment

I don't mind refletching aluminum or carbon arrows. Acetone is really your friend.

To me, wood arrows are a whole different ball game.

Comment

Working...
                      X