• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking great!

Comment

Wow, that has come along great.

Comment

Where I left it this evening. Not done but dang close to where I need for Easter.

Boss lady approves

PSA- if you feel your slide is too slow, a liberal coating of spray wax may be too much. I’ve been told to find a way to slow it back down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Where I left it this evening. Not done but dang close to where I need for Easter.

Boss lady approves

PSA- if you feel your slide is too slow, a liberal coating of spray wax may be too much. I’ve been told to find a way to slow it back down.

That's hilarious!!! Say you think you fixed it and send the wife back down the slide.

Awesome job!

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Looks Great. Where did you get the slide from?

Comment

The slide was a $100 craigslist find a couple of years ago. Its a commercial slide, took some creativity to mount, which I didn't get in pictures due to the rain.

Thanks everyone. Big project in time, effort, and expense. Not counting the slide, I'm $4500 in the playhouse. I'm actually $5100 out of pocket, but the rest is tools- mainly a framing gun replacement and paint sprayer. I have a few things to return, but also have to buy door knobs and a couple small things. I didn't keep good receipts on the swingset, but I'm $400-500 there if memory serves. I was evaluating this against something like a nice Tree Frogs set which is around $5k so I'm ok with the spend. I think I got more for the money.

Comment

Kiddos approved on Easter

Comment

Great work Dad. Just a word from a guy that has done this very thing. Check it for yellowjackets often. My daughter used hers 3 times and hasn't been back in it since getting stung. Big waist of time and money for me. Hope your turns out better.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Good point. Removed to wasp nests already. Pest control guy comes out this week going to have him hit it as well. Thanks for the tip

Comment

Dear God

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Dear God

Haven’t checked this in a while. My projects always get out of hand.

Comment

You sir, have a serious set of skills. Hats off to you, I certainly couldn't make what you did.

Comment

Teaser post. Needs a porch and more slide

Comment

That house is nicer than some of the ones I have seen on VRBO! Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X