Truck load of dead immigrants. Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck load of dead immigrants. Again

anyone see the news yet ? Up to 42 dead and 16 heading to hospitals in San Antonio.

The authorities said the tragedy appeared to be the deadliest migrant-smuggling operation in memory. Sixteen people were taken to hospitals.

Didn’t see it on the local SA news at 6 but got a text from my buddy about it awhile ago. Horrible either way. Idiot Brandon and that ***** Harris own this crap. They need to go to hell.

Comment

Maybe one day we will build a wall….oh wait!

Comment

I wonder if Mayorkas will even say one word about this. Probably too busy being head of the Disinformation Board.

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
          Didn’t see it on the local SA news at 6 but got a text from my buddy about it awhile ago. Horrible either way. Idiot Brandon and that ***** Harris own this crap. They need to go to hell.
          Does that mean that Trump is responsible for the 39 dead that they found in 2017 in SA?
          Things like this have been happening for as long as I can remember and aren't likely to stop anytime soon no matter who is in office.

Comment

Don't worry, cameltoe Harris got this

Comment

9 o’clock local Fox News is reporting 46 dead. Hell of a way to go for any human illegal or not.

Comment

Sad. Like the other man said...mi don't care if they are prisoners. That's a tough way to go.

Comment

Terrible Terrible tragedy! God Bless their families. Terrible way to die!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                    Does that mean that Trump is responsible for the 39 dead that they found in 2017 in SA?
                    Things like this have been happening for as long as I can remember and aren't likely to stop anytime soon no matter who is in office.
                    The problem is this clown made it worse. Things are worse on the border than they ever have. .
                    Trump wanted to build a wall and Biden wants to let them cross without penalty. There's a difference.

Comment

Your facts about 2017 are not correct. There is a 39 in the story . Read to the bottom. People just randomly spitting out numbers with no back up sucks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/doze...0the%20trailer.

Comment

No it means these two *******s need to go to hell because they truly do not care how any illegal gets here as long as they do for future votes per their agenda, none of the libtard party leaders do and it’s at all cost Life means nothing to them, look at the RVW reversal/decision that they’re all losing their **** over. Again a life means nothing. Trump had tried to close the borders in all aspects outside of legally entering on visas and vetting for actual immigration. He visited the border, he visited the locals that have been effected and he tried to stop a valid problem. He very well could have if not for the do nothing pos swampers. Negate what I just said. You can’t.
                        Last edited by Texashookset; 06-27-2022, 08:51 PM.

Comment

We obviously need to pass some common sense legislation restricting the purchase of box trailers, I’ve heard they’ll let just about anybody buy one…

Comment

Buddy that lives in Eagle Pass said illegals are literally going door to door asking for money.

Comment

All on Myorkas and Biden, period!

Comment

Working...
                              X